Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

exflighty

VIP Member
Fuck me wouldnā€™t it be hilarious if she paid for a spot, lost out by 90% (as confirmed by @somanyteeth) AND had her episode shelved before it even hit the screens? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»šŸ–•šŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why do we know so much about this womanā€™s body? Today itā€™s ā€™lumpy boobsā€™. To add to plate nipples, clit for days, forward tilting uterus, thrush, inability to use tampons, ringworm, dandruff, pimples, wafty box. When is enough enough?

• Haha
  • Sick

Bubs Flaps

IMG_0195.png
IMG_0196.png

Im so glad I watched her stories today!
I have had ham and cheese in the fridge and not known how to make a ham and cheese wrap.
Day made!

• Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Hereā€™s a charity idea for you Emmy - how about you pay back the poor suckers who donated directly to you for your car repairs after your plea for help waddling down the street with your number plates that you had to surrender. You have a brand new car now, you know the one you purchased on credit through your company that doesnā€™t pay tax. Bludger.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

crop top

To answer a few questions on the upcoming Virgin cruise as I got a free one from the same event she got one fromā€¦.
We got to pick our own cruise. I went last week. She has chosen the longer New Zealand one.
She would have had to pay for taxes. Mine were $200 each.
She will have to pay for any alcohol drinks and real coffees. Any thing else is included.
She will have to pay for her own flights back from New Zealand. Virgin will not pay for them.
She will be in a balcony cabin unless she paid for an upgrade to a suite.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Hopefully it's the Melbourne cup dress and she tries to do a "dance off" with the captain, we all know it's been a hot minute since "Wednesday night roots" so she'll definitely looking for some sea men šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Wearing the merch of a very famous tax evader who served jail time for unpaid taxes is a hell of a choice from ATOLou.

• Haha
  • Wow

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Donā€™t forget the crusty gbanger.

Normal people pack a pair of undies per day plus a few spare.

We all know sheā€™ll just gonna take the one pair.
I don't know about the rest of you fezzas but I always pack like I'm going to shit myself everyday of my trip lol šŸ™ˆ Always WAY more undies than I need!

• Haha

crop top

How many days will it be until they realize they can ask for the beds to be split into 2 singles???

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Whoever predicted she was a tomato on RSC must have been mistaken. The only vegetable this chick could be is a turnip coz sheā€™ll turnip to anything. WTFlaminF is she doing on the pride flight? Is she a float this weekend? Itā€™s the only possible theory.

• Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Whenever I see Sulynn and Emmy Lou One Word together and interacting with each other I think to myself how great it is that two people with such low IQs can get out there and enjoy life šŸ˜š No education, no class, no dignity, no refinement whatsoever and yet there they go.

You go girls

• Haha