EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy winkles Batman!!! The chest area 🤮- The wrinkled hands! The Prune Face!!

View attachment 2796483View attachment 2796484
Instead of Where’s Wally it’s “Spot the rings in amongst EL’s wrinkled fingers”.
---
The one's she makes for the kids normally, look better than this, cheese n ham effort! not even a tomato, or is she salty on tomatoes after green capsican (deliberate louspell) won RSC?! This has made my day. I'm over 50 and my hands, neck and face are way better lol. OMG this has sent me today, soooo funny.... than kheavens E has sunnies on, so we can't really see her shock and surprise lol
Simson’s couldn’t care less…
---
Instead of Where’s Wally it’s “Spot the rings in amongst EL’s wrinkled fingers”.
---

Simson’s couldn’t care less…
---
Her with Nicky... what a flipping head case. What is with the hyperventilating. And the hideous scrunch face. What the actual flip is wrong with her?
Scary when 58 year old Nicky looks much better than frumpy mid 40s Lou.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hurry up ya mole, I just want to see you make a fool of yourself in hideous outfits on the Virgin cruise!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know quite a few industry people on that cruise. I'll be watching their socials with an eagle eye 🧐
See if I can spot the screeching mess in the background.
are they influencers we can follow so we can compare stories with LL’s stories should she still go?

Reactions: 8
Another day another free lunch and goodie bag for the talentless, greedy slug. She contributes nothing of value. Ever. And after a hard mornings work, she gets to go off on her free cruise. I have a general dislike for all influencers, but if it's your job, at least attempt to put some effort in to being good at it, instead of always doing the bare minimum. Some influencers manage to do this. It's such a slap in the face to all of those that work their arses off, in real jobs and still struggle financially. I know we have all said and thought this over and over again, but it's just really pissed me right off today. Go duck yourself Emmy🖕🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another day another free lunch and goodie bag for the talentless, greedy slug. She contributes nothing of value. Ever. And after a hard mornings work, she gets to go off on her free cruise. I have a general dislike for all influencers, but if it's your job, at least attempt to put some effort in to being good at it, instead of always doing the bare minimum. Some influencers manage to do this. It's such a slap in the face to all of those that work their arses off, in real jobs and still struggle financially. I know we have all said and thought this over and over again, but it's just really pissed me right off today. Go duck yourself Emmy🖕🏻
Was it this time last year she worse that same outfit and by outfit the top it looks like underwear from Bras and things?

• Haha
Having just begrudgingly rewatched that cluster duck group of stories to make sense of things, I still have no clue what the event is about????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why couldn't she at least spend a coupla bucks to have the sleeve length altered on that jacket?

Reactions: 12
Still none the wiser on the point of the lunch? Influencer much 🤦‍♀️

Just catching up.

All white doesn't suit Emmy. And the bra corset as a top just looks tacky.

I use PayPal and PayPal pay in 4. I have no idea what the event was for. Why do influencers who receive a free meal also get a gift bag. For doing what?

Reactions: 12
She is so gross.
She thinks she is hot tit.
But she is just tit.

Need to find out what was in the bags cause she'll probs put it up on marketplace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.