EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Congrats to @Ill fitting culottes on the winning thread title! EmmyLou has Tattle in a tizzy wondering when her episode of Ready Steady Sook Cook is on! You win 50 copies of EmmyLous Christmas ebook! Just in time for Easter. She will just need you to deposit $69 (😉) into her PayPal [email protected] asap and she will get Vida to send those ebook to ya! Mumma has forgotten her laptop password (battery also died she was using her portable air con too much)

IMG_5283.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It infuriates me that she even dares to use the ’co parenting with style‘ banner there is nothing stylish about your parenting Lou you dump the children at every opportunity and are in a state of constant misery on the rare occasion you do see them.

Reactions: 27
So if she was the one who had to bring the ingredients for RSC, did she bring a 3/4 eaten bbq chook, some coleslaw dregs and some pizza crust?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am getting a crown put in today, so not a crown put in in today…”

The tit that comes out of this slugs mouth.. honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol. Can confirm brother T was right. Just spoke to someone that was there and she lost by like 90% 🚫🍅
No wonder she isnt posting. She's doing everything but posting about the show. Exactly like Cachia when she was on survior. Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped bleep. Suck a massive fart.
Apparently the audience didnt really engage with her but they loved the other two on the opposite team and they made them laugh and really enjoy themselves! So funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Adriano is very talented but has the charisma of a podado. If he is paired with our screechy, desperate, nervous overcompensating laughing mamma no wonder the audience hated them!
---
There are no shots of her in any of the promo videos either! Maybe her whole ep will get cut

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol. Can confirm brother T was right. Just spoke to someone that was there and she lost by like 90% 🚫🍅
No wonder she isnt posting. She's doing everything but posting about the show. Exactly like Cachia when she was on survior. Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped bleep. Suck a massive fart.
Apparently the audience didnt really engage with her but they loved the other two on the opposite team and they made them laugh and really enjoy themselves! So funny
Can’t wait to watch!!

Reactions: 19
Adriano is very talented but has the charisma of a podado. If he is paired with our screechy, desperate, nervous overcompensating laughing mamma no wonder the audience hated them!
---
There are no shots of her in any of the promo videos either! Maybe her whole ep will get cut
I hope not for her competitions sake. He's so lovely!

Also, looks like no one in the audience bothered to find her on the gram afterwards

On the otherhand her counterpart is either buying audience or people love him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Love your way with words teethy 😆
Also that should be a thread title 🤣🤣

Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped bleep. Suck a massive fart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I love this for her. First blow she wasn’t the celebrity chef, Second blow as an everyday person trying to cook the audience didn’t like her. No wonder she hasn’t mentioned it. I can’t bloody wait for this to be on tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
---
I can 100% confirm that she was not partnered with Adriano, thank god, he’s a fave of mine 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The person she "competed" against is a really wholesome and genuine person. I just think that it's ironic that she was "tomatoes" because she hates tomato, hi Lou, you grub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The person she "competed" against is a really wholesome and genuine person. I just think that it's ironic that she was "tomatoes" because she hates tomato, hi Lou, you grub.
It was probably because they heard her pronounce capsicum.

I cannot wait for her episode. RSC better not get axed before her episode airs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope it burns Lou 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was probably because they heard her pronounce capsicum.

I cannot wait for her episode. RSC better not get axed before her episode airs.
I'm disappointed she wasn't on Team CAPSICUN.

Now that would've been hilarious, especially if she had to say it!!🫑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.