EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)ā€¦ and Iā€™ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. Iā€™ve been to about five AusGPā€™s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when theyā€™ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I havenā€™t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if Iā€™d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. Sheā€™s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and Iā€™m here hoping my groceries donā€™t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. Iā€™ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then thereā€™s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.
I'm so for your rough time @HoochyLou - I hope your luck turns around and you manage to get to the F1. (I used to be a massive F1 fan and would go for 4 days too, but things in your life change and so do your passions). x

Reactions: 9
I'm so for your rough time @HoochyLou - I hope your luck turns around and you manage to get to the F1. (I used to be a massive F1 fan and would go for 4 days too, but things in your life change and so do your passions). x
My daughter is a real f1 fan, is going all 4 days. She was awake till all hours this morning watching the grand prix. She kniws so much about it. Unlike lou who thinks she could make it as a grid girl. Who remembers her philip island racing day???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She canā€™t even get the name right in her charity ambassador spiel ā€¦ the organisation is Reach Out but sheā€™s tagged the Reach Foundation which has nothing to do with Reach Out. You have one job and you donā€™t even get that right, you dumb fuckwit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Bahahahahahahahahahaha the moron dead set thinks she is spearheading the ā€˜laps for lifeā€™ campaign alongside Ian Thorpe you are a fool Lou. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Full blown fuckwit!!! Why would you want an ambassador that canā€™t even tag the right page?
---
Also, Emmy. Darl. You arenā€™t on the same level of celebrity as Thorpie. He is Aussie Royalty. You are the court jester. Bottom of the barrel type.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Full blown fuckwit!!! Why would you want an ambassador that canā€™t even tag the right page?
---
Also, Emmy. Darl. You arenā€™t on the same level of celebrity as Thorpie. He is Aussie Royalty. You are the Royal joker. Bottom of the barrel type.
Also is this another paid charity gig??šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She canā€™t even get the name right in her charity ambassador spiel ā€¦ the organisation is Reach Out but sheā€™s tagged the Reach Foundation which has nothing to do with Reach Out. You have one job and you donā€™t even get that right, you dumb fuckwit
And sheā€™s changed the link and reposted the stories. I hope that cockup was the first of more times that Reach Out are whyTF is she here?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oi #emmylouloves - Why don't you take it up a notch and proclaim you will be doing laps in the pool onboard the Virgin cruise?!? And telling everyone around the pool area about this important cause?? Get them involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% another paid charity gig!! She does nothing for nothing.

Maybe ThorpedoLou could've said "I am one of the Ambassadors along side Ian Thorpe" and that would've a bit more believable.

Not sure if she realises how many laps 5ks is but there is not a snowflakes chance in hell that she will complete it. It will be all total BS as normal.

Once again I cringe at the fact she has tagged the wrong charity. You have one job Amy!šŸ™ˆ

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So she is off on her cruise next week! Has she had ā€˜the childrenā€™ in her care for more than a couple of hours since Sunday a week back? I shouldnā€™t be but still canā€˜t believe how little time she spends parenting whilst proclaiming to be #coparentingwithstyle.

Reactions: 21
She absolutely gives me the shits when she starts lecturing about ā€˜just getting it doneā€™
Guys! ā€œIts about making it work for youā€. Even if I have to lie on the couch and imagine in my mind that Iā€™m swimming 20 laps Iā€™ll get it done šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she is off on her cruise next week! Has she had ā€˜the childrenā€™ in her care for more than a couple of hours since Sunday a week back? I shouldnā€™t be but still canā€˜t believe how little time she spends parenting whilst proclaiming to be #coparentingwithstyle.
So she will be on the cruise over the Victorian long weekend - how convenient
(Monday March 11 is a Victorian public holiday for Labour Day)

Reactions: 14
She is the true epitome of the ā€œDisneyland Daddyā€. Sees the kids every two weeks and does all the fun stuff with them eg. cakes, going out, and then hands them back to AL who does the true parenting.

Reactions: 25
She is the true epitome of the ā€œDisneyland Daddyā€. Sees the kids every two weeks and does all the fun stuff with them eg. cakes, going out, and then hands them back to AL who does the true parenting.
I actually think the "activities" she does with The Children are nothing more than regular everyday activities.

She never puts her hand in her pocket and treats them to anything unless it's #gifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Also, I'm sure she has more time to be able to commit to more than 5km!!!
Yep I'll be done with that distance in a couple of days... but I'm not Dawnfraserlou.
She's a swimming superstar so she should be able to get that knocked off in one hit.
It's not like she ever has her kids to consider. If they do spend some rare time with her she'll just drag them to the pool and make them sit and wait.
She's also unemployed so has lots of time on her hands.

Do you think she'll ever update her bio to actually be truthful???
-unemployed
-single and child free
-completely talentless

I kept waiting for Ian bloody Thorpe to appear in her stories. They're like this šŸ¤ž ya know! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.