Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drives me mad that she always highlights the time....oh wow its 7.03 and my child is running round the living room...what does she expect. 7am I'm running round like a maniac, getting 2 ready for school, sorting myself out for work getting my work bits ready so I can shoot off and get a few hours work in while my little one goes nursery for a few hours, on my own as my husband is also at work. Why does it matter if your kid is running round at 7am, not like she actually has anything to do all day, they always joint parent.

Reactions: 17
Drives me mad that she always highlights the time....oh wow its 7.03 and my child is running round the living room...what does she expect. 7am I'm running round like a maniac, getting 2 ready for school, sorting myself out for work getting my work bits ready so I can shoot off and get a few hours work in while my little one goes nursery for a few hours, on my own as my husband is also at work. Why does it matter if your kid is running round at 7am, not like she actually has anything to do all day, they always joint parent.
PREECH! They have money flowing in from doing Fk all, free clothes and meals sent, both parents present 24/7, 7AM is hardly the crack of dawn Why has she got such a I have it tough attitude.

Reactions: 12
Her kids sleep through the bleeping night too, she also got their sleep training gifted too.

Reactions: 9
Yes couldn’t agree more, the time thing drives me nuts as though she’s trying to point out she’s got it so hard because she’s up at that time? My son has always woken between 5am-6am no matter what I do (occasionally he hits me with a 4:30am just to keep me on my toes haha), I work 4 full days a week in an incredibly emotionally draining job, I’m a single parent, I do weekly volunteer work, and I am also studying my Masters degree in my “spare” time (ie staying up till midnight most of the time to get assignments done). Geez, waking up at 7am so that you can lay around the house all day sharing the parenting load with another adult, whilst your cleaning and cooking is outsourced must be really really tough 🤨
She also never even shows gratitude or acknowledges how lucky she is to spend so much time with her kids and not have to go off to work everyday to provide for them. Yes parenting is hard for everyone, but at least read the room, the occasional positive outlook and some gratitude would be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes couldn’t agree more, the time thing drives me nuts as though she’s trying to point out she’s got it so hard because she’s up at that time? My son has always woken between 5am-6am no matter what I do (occasionally he hits me with a 4:30am just to keep me on my toes haha), I work 4 full days a week in an incredibly emotionally draining job, I’m a single parent, I do weekly volunteer work, and I am also studying my Masters degree in my “spare” time (ie staying up till midnight most of the time to get assignments done). Geez, waking up at 7am so that you can lay around the house all day sharing the parenting load with another adult, whilst your cleaning and cooking is outsourced must be really really tough 🤨
She also never even shows gratitude or acknowledges how lucky she is to spend so much time with her kids and not have to go off to work everyday to provide for them. Yes parenting is hard for everyone, but at least read the room, the occasional positive outlook and some gratitude would be nice.
But if anyone points it out it’s ‘I’m a business owner and work full time’.... I wish I could work full time wondering where to hide the ‘ad’ on my story! She needs to be reported to asa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All of these are ads... took me ages to find the ad hidden behind her circle profile!

I’ve noticed this before with her posts....
Well spotted!!! That’s so sneaky and dishonest of her

She looks so gaunt and unwell
I agree. She has lovely bone structure normally (cheekbones and strong jawline/chin) but now that she’s lost so much weight she looks really gaunt and extremely pale these days too. Probably cos all she bloody eats is sugar aka the worst possible thing to eat for health as it has literally no positive to it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
But if anyone points it out it’s ‘I’m a business owner and work full time’.... I wish I could work full time wondering where to hide the ‘ad’ on my story! She needs to be reported to asa
Already done 😉

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.