Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS. My little boy has dairy allergies. Dairy is so severe that when we tried the milk ladder he ended up in hospital. There is NO way that chester and primrose have all these dietary issues but they eat the stuff they do. It's so bizarre. And the reflux lies... omg.

Notice how they dont show the kids eating meals, they show snacks or Prim eating bits of food but never a meal in sight. Do they feed them meals, is mealtime a complete battle with Chesta? They are quick enough to ram the phone in their face 24/7 but never a meal in sight! Or would this uncover the fact they dont have all the dietary issues she makes out that they have?
S.

Reactions: 5
I really feel for Chester and Primrose's future teachers. Emma is going to be a bleeping pain in the arse, and Chester seems to be growing into an entitled, spoiled little brat.

Basically a mini Gary.

Reactions: 12
I really hope she doesn't end up at the same school as my baby. They were born a few days apart and i live in the same village/ town. honestly, I wouldn't want to see her in the playground with her sour face haha

I really feel for Chester and Primrose's future teachers. Emma is going to be a bleeping pain in the arse, and Chester seems to be growing into an entitled, spoiled little brat.

Basically a mini Gary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope she doesn't end up at the same school as my baby. They were born a few days apart and i live in the same village/ town. honestly, I wouldn't want to see her in the playground with her sour face haha
I bet they will go to private school no doubt

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to vent somewhere about how tit Gaz’s little ponytail is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
These two are really p**sing me off now! Moaning on about lockdown and how hard it is, I’m sorry but it’s no different to any other day for them

They don’t work, have a cleaner, meals prepared for them, big house and garden. If they can’t cope with that god help them

Reactions: 16
These two are really p**sing me off now! Moaning on about lockdown and how hard it is, I’m sorry but it’s no different to any other day for them

They don’t work, have a cleaner, meals prepared for them, big house and garden. If they can’t cope with that god help them
And then he writes ‘a stick and water is all you need’. That is all they need yet his kids have bouncy castle, soft play, golf simulator, ride on toys etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i don’t think that they realise that their lockdown moanings are starting to come across as them not being clever enough to realise that WE KNOW THEY’RE MISERABLE IN THAT HOUSE TOGETHER... they’re actually moaning about how much they hate their life together, not lcokdown, but they can’t do that openly so they say lockdown instead so they don’t get called out. and i feel so sorry for little chester and prim who will grow up and trace themselves on their parent’s social media and see how miserable their parents were “staying together for instagram” with them....... that’s a lot on a child’s self esteem

One thing that annoys me is that they claim Primrose is a lockdown baby. SHE ISN'T. She wasn't conceive OR born in lockdown. She's 5 days older than my baby. My baby isn't a lockdown baby. If she hasn't forced her to the hospital all the time or stayed home with her because they didn't want to take 2 kids out, Primrose could have done more between December and March.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Their back garden is literally a field?! Emma and Gaz, come back and moan when you have some real struggles. duck off with your Herbashite aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
... except you need to cut that ponytail and wash your hair
8BBB852A-90DD-45C6-884B-EC9F27C27AE9.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.