Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh what’s Charlotte said? Where’s this?
She was on her podcast crying about how it still hurts her to this day the way he handled the ectopic pregnancy. She also did something where she and her mum had to rate Gary, bear and josh ritchie in order of best to worse and they chose Gary as the worse and called him an ‘idiot’ 😭
Google something like ‘Charlotte Crosby Gary’ it might come up x
4984369C-A7D0-4A4F-8889-3E0C8E24EE72.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I got on a right spree looking through all the news articles about it. What an absolute hole he is. Apparently he’d said to Charlotte when he got back he’d get her pregnant again etc. I don’t know how Emma could ever trust him 🤢

I got on a right spree looking through all the news articles about it. What an absolute hole he is. Apparently he’d said to Charlotte when he got back he’d get her pregnant again etc. I don’t know how Emma could ever trust him 🤢
I doubt she does trust him but she’s got it good hasn’t she not working, massive house and Gary’s £££££

Reactions: 5
Emma confused how people make food last a week and not shopping x3.. sadly love we don’t have the bloody money. Stupid stuck up witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emma confused how people make food last a week and not shopping x3.. sadly love we don’t have the bloody money. Stupid stuck up witch
😂😂😂 what planet is she on? By buying enough food to last the week and eating some of it every day maybe? Also having jobs and busy lives, everyone can’t go gallivanting around asda every other day, filming them and their partner for riveting content 🙄 cringe! They have someone doing their cleaning and delivering their meals apparently probably a gardener etc, so they have plenty time to go to Asda every day 🥱😂 honestly imagine having all their money and that’s how boring your life was? Wouldn’t trade places with them for a million pounds 😂

Reactions: 10
Don’t know why she has to go 3 times a week. They get half their meals prepped and sent to them.

Reactions: 8
Does she not have a freezer?? 😂 I freeze everything-even freeze loaves of bread!!
I suppose it’s nice to eat fresh when you’ve got the time to trawl around Asda 3x a week though

Reactions: 6
She's so judgey. Have you seen her response to someone asking if she has only fans... I bet many of her "fans" and fellow "influencers" make a decent living from it and not sponge off their head boyfriends.

Or maybe it's a jealous dig

She's so judgey. Have you seen her response to someone asking if she has only fans... I bet many of her "fans" and fellow "influencers" make a decent living from it and not sponge off their head boyfriends.

Wasn’t she a topless model? 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Isn’t there complete nudes on google for all to see? 😂

At least OF is private, hers are out for the world to see free of charge 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yikes she definitely had a nose job!
I think she is very sneaky with filters and contour as when you see her on other peoples pages her nose is still the same she’s lost a lot of weight in her face which I think changes her features too. She had lip filler though - she used to deny it but then had a story about ‘this aesthetic doctor helped dissolve my lip filler’ so clearly she has it. I actually think her lip filler looks really good it suits her and doesn’t look overdone! I didn’t realise she’d had it till I saw old pics

Reactions: 5
I think she is very sneaky with filters and contour as when you see her on other peoples pages her nose is still the same she’s lost a lot of weight in her face which I think changes her features too. She had lip filler though - she used to deny it but then had a story about ‘this aesthetic doctor helped dissolve my lip filler’ so clearly she has it. I actually think her lip filler looks really good it suits her and doesn’t look overdone! I didn’t realise she’d had it till I saw old pics
I agree it’s very very well done!

Reactions: 2
Wow I did not know this little nugget of info. Won't sell nudes privately to subscribers but will plaster naked self all over lads mags for all to see 👍🏼 makes sense

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.