Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that not seriously ill chester who needed to go to hospital this morning now out in the park on his bike!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can guarantee though if she was in hosp with the kids for any other reason, and a random kid came in coughing their lungs up she would demand they were "locked away in a room as if they were diseased". Imagine the shoe on the other foot love, it's called precaution.

Reactions: 17
More than likely she threw a tantrum because the doctors didn’t agree with her nonsense diagnosis for the kids, so vented on Instagram. Total knob

Reactions: 11
My absolute pet hate is people going to a&e for minor things like that- there should be a mark against your name if you waste nhs resources like that- get some calpol or go to your gp!! It’s in the name accident and EMERGENCY

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know why they took them hospital.... because they was up in the night. She is so bloody smug about them sleeping through and can't cope when they don't. She always answers questions saying it's routine etc etc, it's not, I have 3 and they have all slept different with the same routines. No way did they warrant a hospital trip, then has the cheek to moan about the NHS, who was probably pissed off she was there anyway. She probably wanted King Chester to be able to run round playing with toys all down the corridors but wasnt allowed.

I’m lurked this thread for a while and most everything Emma does makes me roll my eyes but today really takes the biscuit.

A&e cause he has a cough? Looks fine now though yeah. She’s so up herself, putting your child in another room isn’t just for their protection. Don’t know what I expect from them tho when they think corona is a conspiracy.

defo agree with others saying munchausen by proxy

Reactions: 11
My god she is a huge attention seeker. Get off your phone and devote your attention to your poorly son if he’s a sick as you’re making out 😠😠

Reactions: 4
I think it’s hilarious that Emma bangs on about a heart condition but was out in shopping centres in the middle of the pandemic just to walk around it with the kids while having the whole of smyths in her house. My brother has cardiomyopathy and shielded the whole time yet she’s on deaths door but lording it’s about.
The drs have told her when she took king chestaaa in that he’s absolutely fine. He’s caught a bug from nursery. It happens. She’s just moaning about the nhs because they don’t agree with her crap.

Reactions: 9
Right so hang on two kids sick and only Chester gets checks out..... poor prim is gonna grow up with some serious issues I'm not a fan of Gary but at least he gives his daughter some attention unlike Emma who is obsessed with her weight and never has anything positive to say.... horrible to watch

Reactions: 6
I see she’s gone full Covid denier/anti vax conspiracy theorist again 🤢. The intelligentsia of Instagram have spoken 😂. It’s no coincidence that the least educated and least intelligent of the “celebs” are the ones who are the Covid conspiracy theorists..

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry lads I've been away from the thread and her stories, is Emma actually in Heart Failure or is she just being dramatic??

Reactions: 3
I see she’s gone full Covid denier/anti vax conspiracy theorist again 🤢. The intelligentsia of Instagram have spoken 😂. It’s no coincidence that the least educated and least intelligent of the “celebs” are the ones who are the Covid conspiracy theorists..
yep her, Talia Oatway & Aaaron, and sam faiers 😂

My absolute pet hate is people going to a&e for minor things like that- there should be a mark against your name if you waste nhs resources like that- get some calpol or go to your gp!! It’s in the name accident and EMERGENCY
to be fair you can say that but when you ring the gp or 111 they send you to a&e. Nothing matters but covid now did you not know. A&e is no longer emergencies, it’s gps not seeing you.

Why has primrose gone to her granddad and Chester has stayed at home? Are those two completely incapable of looking after them both on their own!
What are they like, with their huge house and endless toys and gadgets, he still couldn’t manage to mind both his children. I have a 20-month-old daughter and a 6-month-old daughter and since my husband works nights, I had no choice but to try and get 2 babies to bed by myself from early on. My mind boggles.

Locked in a room, cos covid.

So pre covid, when your kids are in hospital...where do you usually go with them ? 🤔

My son has a complex condition and over the years we've spent a lot of time in hospital, we rarely leave the room... why would we want to ? They are full of sick people so why on earth would we want to walk around. She isn't even making sense . Hospital isn't soft play or something. Your kids do not go there to be entertained!

Reactions: 12
Such a sense of entitlement. I live in a country without the NHS. I have insurance but it doesn't cover everything. Having to save up for a whole year to be able to have a baby. Going to cost me around £4,000. Last time my newborn needed an MRI, cost us £800 .. just for that alone. Nearly couldn't afford to pay it. Go private if you want Emma. Billions of people have to pay for their healthcare. Stop feeling so entitled.

Reactions: 18
Emma is the exact reason I chose to be an adult nurse and not a child’s nurse, I couldn’t cope with entitled snobby parents like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.