Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she edit chesters eyes so badly! I asked once and she said she doesn’t, then blocked me. Weirdly though we never really see close up videos of chesters eyes that would be toooo hard to edit, beautiful primrose has quite dark eyes so she obv doesn’t gain as many of the “omgggg his eyessss” comments from strangers that Emma craves for Chester. Soooooo obvious she uses the Facetune detail feature to make his eyes brighter and more prominent. He’s a child!!!!!
If you look at all of Gary’s pics though eyes are just as striking?! I dunno maybe I just haven’t looked back far enough...

If you look at all of Gary’s pics though eyes are just as striking?! I dunno maybe I just haven’t looked back far enough...
they can both edit photos?? It’s painfully obvious they edit chesters eyes, yes they’re blue but not as bright and defined as they edit them to be. So sad he’s a child and that happens to him

Reactions: 1
Imagine advertising workout clothes lay down 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shes always lying on the bed looking like she's doing them a favour by advertising. Getting thousands and she never wears the clothes

Reactions: 4
She's a proper clown. I've met her and I can safely say, she edits her photos massively, is rude and has no personality. Her and gaz are always rowing too. Should see them in public it's embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She's a proper clown. I've met her and I can safely say, she edits her photos massively, is rude and has no personality. Her and gaz are always rowing too. Should see them in public it's embarrassing
Ooooo do spill some more beans

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Give us some biccies with the tea ☕ What have you heard them argue about? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The
Give us some biccies with the tea ☕ What have you heard them argue about? 😂
When I've been to White Rose, I've seen then quite a few times and they just bicker and snap. She's always got a fuming face on. They clearly don't know how to say know to the little boy because they have breakfast there every day where it is open. Just cook him a breakfast at home. Someone I know ordered some fabletics off the back of one of her posts. My friend ended up getting scammed every month and when they turned up they were cheap and horrible. They were in asda yesterday and they all went. Which you're not meant to do. They're embarrassing

And they once
The

When I've been to White Rose, I've seen then quite a few times and they just bicker and snap. She's always got a fuming face on. They clearly don't know how to say know to the little boy because they have breakfast there every day where it is open. Just cook him a breakfast at home. Someone I know ordered some fabletics off the back of one of her posts. My friend ended up getting scammed every month and when they turned up they were cheap and horrible. They were in asda yesterday and they all went. Which you're not meant to do. They're embarrassing
Posted a lovely picture of themselves at white rose. Seconds before they'd been snapping haha

• Haha
I wonder how long they will keep up the Happy Family charade until one eventually snaps and leaves.

I wonder how long they will keep up the Happy Family charade until one eventually snaps and leaves.
I was gonna say it won’t be Emma she wouldn’t have Gary to live off then she’d have to get off the floor and go to work

Reactions: 1
So I’ve only just found this thread but does anyone remember when she was first pregnant/given birth Gary and her both went on stories and said how women she look after their bodies, she only gained 1 stone, women don’t lose baby weight cause they eat takeaways? It was absolutely repulsive and since then I hate them both ha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So I’ve only just found this thread but does anyone remember when she was first pregnant/given birth Gary and her both went on stories and said how women she look after their bodies, she only gained 1 stone, women don’t lose baby weight cause they eat takeaways? It was absolutely repulsive and since then I hate them both ha
I remember this! I’d not long had a baby and I had quite a bit of baby weight to lose. I’d been eating healthy throughout my pregnancy and after so I thought you set of absolute c*nts

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember this! I’d not long had a baby and I had quite a bit of baby weight to lose. I’d been eating healthy throughout my pregnancy and after so I thought you set of absolute c*nts
Me too, I remember Emma promoting herbalife after her pregnancy with Chester, she gained hardly any weight with him, was obsessed with looking thin, speaking about how she 'keeps her figure' yes, she doesn't eat and drank the crap during her pregnancy!! the poor baby was really poorly when born and she was still posing in her bra and pants promoting MLM dust to vulnerable mothers. She always seems so miserable.

Reactions: 12
I remember people were commenting on how small she was and how quick she lost the weight and Gary made some statement about how it’s possible if your not lazy! 👀🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
Whenever I unlock my insta their Herbalife page always looks at my stories ... must think I’m a lazy fatty 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emma stayed so skinny and kept her figure because she’s lucky and has good genes. Some women just don’t they gain weight and get stretch marks. Doesn’t make either of them ‘lazy’ they drive me mad can’t stand them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At the same time as bragging about how little weight she’d gained and calling people lazy, she was also calling people out for daring to ask why her bump was so small. You can’t have it both ways, either don’t mention your figure and bump at all, or be a show off witch and make other women feel like tit, but be prepared for the questions about yourself.

Reactions: 5
I always remember watching her videos and she was constantly walking around with Chester, jigging him up and down, like you do when a child is a bit unsettled yet in the videos he appeared to be quite settled, I wondered back then if it another way for her to subtly burn calories. It appeared to be every story for quite some time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.