Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the hype with the Lumi. Have a look at Style and Silverdale. She carrys on as if she’s made millions selling them - even ‘qualified’ for a ‘free’ family holiday including her unborn child to Mauritius later this year 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
To say her kids are CMPA they don’t half have a lot of ice cream 🍦 hmmmm...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
To say her kids are CMPA they don’t half have a lot of ice cream 🍦 hmmmm...
I don't follow her anymore but is she still claiming they're cmpa 😳😂 why lie lol I've had cmpa kids and didn't shovel them with anything and everything containing milk like they do.

Reactions: 3
Asking what to do all weekend with the kids well obviously it's a trip to shite Rose, I mean white rose. All young kids love to walk around a shopping centre. Not.

Reactions: 4
Definitely been reading here; she’s made a point of posting stories of both kids eating platefuls of veg!

Reactions: 3
In one story it’s peeing down with rain. Next chestaaaa has an ice cream 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does Emma not have any like girl friends? And does gaz have any friends at all like what do they be at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't follow her anymore but is she still claiming they're cmpa 😳😂 why lie lol I've had cmpa kids and didn't shovel them with anything and everything containing milk like they do.
Possible they’ve grown out of it by now but she’s still using the label

He is a slimy looking greasy haired midget
How tall is Gary?

Does Emma not have any like girl friends? And does gaz have any friends at all like what do they be at 😂
I think she is friends with Joe and the girl who is now in Dubai. Apart from that she seems to spend lots of time with her sisters. Good point about Gary though I’ve literally seen none of his friends haha. Maybe they’re the ones he plays golf with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.