Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will he actually marry her. They seem to have absolutely no chemistry and he looks miserable as sin every day 😂 Living in the games room whenever the kids are asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the toys they've got in their house and they take them to a shopping centre to play with the probably germ-ridden public toys there in the middle of a pandemic.

No one needs to be in a shopping centre everyday so they surely go just for something to do or for the kids to play so it's not a necessary journey at all, also not to mention those rides aren't too expensive but it'll add up since they're there every day and the kids will probably be on there for hours because they can't say no.

Reactions: 7
I know we only see a small part of their boring, mundane life but they never seem to actually DO anything with them kids. They just watch them play or watch/film Chester running round like an absolute loon. No arts or crafts or sensory/messy play. Taking them to a busy shopping center isn’t exactly my idea of a fun time with kids. I mean they’ve got the majority of smyths plastic tat at home

Reactions: 7
Again playing on those toys in the shopping centre. You can actually see the black rope things that I assume are to keep people from using them. Of course the rules don’t apply to them :rolleyes: Hopefully the shopping Centre switch them off fully.

Reactions: 4
Why does Gary have to take the baby shopping as well? Does he spray her with the trolley sanitiser? That hair progress pic looks like he needs a wash

Also it looks like she's not wearing a mask in the video of Primrose on the ride, you can't see properly because she's almost hiding her face but that might be why she's hiding. With all the posts she's shared on her stories of conspiracy theories about covid and lockdown it wouldn't surprise me if she refused to wear one.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also it looks like she's not wearing a mask in the video of Primrose on the ride, you can't see properly because she's almost hiding her face but that might be why she's hiding. With all the posts she's shared on her stories of conspiracy theories about covid and lockdown it wouldn't surprise me if she refused to wear one.
Exactly what I thought, he’s hiding her face cause she slapped on some makeup and won’t wear a mask

Reactions: 1
Why post the videos of them on 3 different rides, delete almost immediately (presumably because she got hate) and then post a video of them on the ride again. So stupid. They should just take the kids to Dubai with the rest of the z list until lockdown finishes. They will love it there, shopping mall is huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why post the videos of them on 3 different rides, delete almost immediately (presumably because she got hate) and then post a video of them on the ride again. So stupid. They should just take the kids to Dubai with the rest of the z list until lockdown finishes. They will love it there, shopping mall is huge.
If they went to Dubai, that would mean Gary, would actually have to engage with Emma outside of the kids being awake instead of hiding in the games room when their asleep.. never going to happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gary is now looking for a villa in Dubai. No doubt wanting a #gifted one. Can we all collectively agree to let them go and not come back?

Reactions: 11
See ya 👋 duck off you entitled pair of pricks and don’t come back

Reactions: 12
Imagine going to Dubai and Chester beadle is kicking off on the table next to you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh lockdown looks so hard Emma... playing with your kids in a big house with a garden.. my heart bleeds for you from my tiny council flat that I’m sharing with a housemate I don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Oh lockdown looks so hard Emma... playing with your kids in a big house with a garden.. my heart bleeds for you from my tiny council flat that I’m sharing with a housemate I don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t know how they will manage with all the gifted toys and clothes before opening their prepared meals and having a go on the golf simulator or in their home gym!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how they will manage with all the gifted toys and clothes before opening their prepared meals and having a go on the golf simulator or in their home gym!
I know right, life looks really hard for them right now! She may even have to sit up for next months fabletics haul ... god forbid!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every girl who has ever slept with Gary would have seen his latest post and died a little inside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.