Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Never post in here but always read the thread and look at their stories. I wonder why Emma didn’t also post the video of Primrose walking on her grid it’s such a big occasion for the little baby. A part of me feels she doesn’t want to take the limelight away from Chesters birthday week! I’ll be glued to their stories in the morning to see does Primrose also get gifts like Chester did on her birthday and not just from them 🙄🤨 They are raising a future tyrant.

Reactions: 18

MunHun

VIP Member
She’s so snarky and defensive. She will be every teachers nightmare mother when the kids go to school. I can imagine her matching up to the school weekly demanding the rules be changed to suit her kids. 🙈

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
So weird I had a dream about them last night
I was in their house and there were just boxes of takeaways everywhere, mainly Dominoes? Gary was asleep on the couch, Primrose was missing but no one seemed bothered. There were loads of random people there and Chester asked everyone to draw him and we all drawer him terrible and Emma and Chester both flipped. Chester started ripping up everyone's pieces of paper 🤣 it was so random idek why i was dreaming about them

• Haha

Jtk13

Also I think it’s such a security risk when they announce dates and stuff especially because where they live is quite well known. I always got worried every time he went away before and told everyone he was away while Emma - young vulnerable mum - was on her own with Chester or both kids now. Anyone untoward could plan something for when Gary isn’t there. NO FORESIGHT at all.

I wonder if it’s really big. Didnt charlotte say he was awful? 😂😂😂
Haha yes I can confirm it is 🤣 not my proudest admission but there you go huns

• Haha
Such a sense of entitlement. I live in a country without the NHS. I have insurance but it doesn't cover everything. Having to save up for a whole year to be able to have a baby. Going to cost me around £4,000. Last time my newborn needed an MRI, cost us £800 .. just for that alone. Nearly couldn't afford to pay it. Go private if you want Emma. Billions of people have to pay for their healthcare. Stop feeling so entitled.

NorrhernGal88

She’s going on about her kids being locked inside room (is that inside their giant house?), and covid is just a virus that will probably be here forever… docs are probably worried about you emma as you have been telling everyone your in heart failure, covid could kill you
I think she probably means at the hospital?

She’s defo on one isn’t she 🙄
I don’t see the issue. Yeah it’s not nice but take some toys, the iPad for some kids tv and I’m sure Chester won’t give a crap.

Edit: also if you’re so disgusted with the nhs Emma - go private. They have enough to deal with without ungrateful cretins like you.

Reactions: 17

PianaInPyjamas

Just found this thread so it might be mentioned often, but why does Emma do this for a living? She genuinely seems to actively dislike her followers and all the (rightful amount) of hate they give her for everything she does. She never seems happy to interact with them, and her ads are so dull and so obviously not from the heart. Why bother then love? It clearly doesn't make you happy? Why share pictures of your children to people you think hate and constantly criticize you? It must make her feel really lonely, which probably isn't helped by the fact she definitely never gets out to see anyone outside of Gary and the kids.

Carrie2019

I don’t think she’s dull because she doesn’t go out drinking or whatever, I think she’s dull because she’s dull. She has the most monotonous voice and never says/does anything slightly entertaining.

I don’t think she controls Gaz as such. But I do think he’s only with her because she got pregnant with Chester (not suggesting she did it intentionally). I think after what happened with Charlotte and all the abuse he got he knew he couldn’t risk another. I think he’s where he wants to be in terms of his kids but him and Emma certainly don’t give off a couple in love vibes. Even the proposal was meh and was mainly for Chester to enjoy.
Agreed. I’ll never forget when they split up and she was tweeting slagging him off how he’ll never change etc and then boom next month they did the pregnancy announcement and she blamed it on hormones.

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
Emma is the exact reason I chose to be an adult nurse and not a child’s nurse, I couldn’t cope with entitled snobby parents like that

• Heart

Gemz27

I know why they took them hospital.... because they was up in the night. She is so bloody smug about them sleeping through and can't cope when they don't. She always answers questions saying it's routine etc etc, it's not, I have 3 and they have all slept different with the same routines. No way did they warrant a hospital trip, then has the cheek to moan about the NHS, who was probably pissed off she was there anyway. She probably wanted King Chester to be able to run round playing with toys all down the corridors but wasnt allowed.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
do you guys think Emma and gaz have any chemistry? I just can’t see it myself, I don’t know if it’s just how they come across but it looks like such a boring relationship to me, gaz looks a bit more fun than emma but god she just seems so prim and proper all the time!!! I can’t believe he used to be with someone like charlotte and now emma, two completely different personalities and imo he seemed happier with Charlotte.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Ive reported it as child nudity, then the iption came up to block Emma? So if I block I don't have to see it but millions of others still can?? I wish there was a law in place so kids cant be shown on social media under the of 16, and then they have to give consent when they are 16

RedTiger

VIP Member
I find Gaz and Emma painful and boring to watch. Every so often I will be nosey but god they are BORING.

• Haha

Dipdab

VIP Member
Their wedding will no doubt be a predictable Instagram heavily gifted affair. Gifted sweet carts, gifted light up letters, gifted fake flower wall etc 🥱😴 Random celebrities they don’t even know will be invited for the OK mag pics.
She will wear one of those Berta style tight super low back dresses (not dissing berta dresses btw as they’re beautiful). Chestaaaa will be in every single bloody photo. Gary will look awkward and uncomfortable all day as he won’t be allowed to drink or talk to his friends ....

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. How annoying is it they tag each other in every single story then add each other’s to their story 😂😂😂😂

• Haha