Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the post about Chesters birthday cake. According to her story shes told him he won't be having one because they can't get one. They are in asda about 4 times a week. Poor kid!!
Can’t have a normal cake because he’s dairy intolerant but the kid eats about 10 ice creams from different random ice cream vans every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t have a normal cake because he’s dairy intolerant but the kid eats about 10 ice creams from different random ice cream vans every week!
Asda have an amazing "free from" range if your reading this Emma. Seems to me like shes on the beg for a free last minute birthday cake 😳

Reactions: 7
Asda have an amazing "free from" range if your reading this Emma. Seems to me like shes on the beg for a free last minute birthday cake 😳
How hard is it to make a cake. You’re in your house all day, what else are you going to do? She seems like the perfection or nothing type.

Reactions: 9
I know he’s just a kid but the way he started snatching all his presents up at once was gross, they’ve really raised a spoilt little thing and you can tell he’s going to grow up a right little entitled tit because ‘my dad is Gaz from Geordie Shore’ 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Is it normal to let one kid open pressies before the other one wakes up? I watch their stories and sometimes feel like such a witch mum. I don’t let my kids get away with half of that 😂

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she post prim walking? I used to think it was cause Chester was so pretty as a baby. But she put a throwback up yesterday and he’s very like prim

Also obviously in a bad mood tonight but it’s so consumerist to buy pyjamas that say “when I wake up I’ll be three”. It’s just purely for the gram. Is he just supposed to wear them once? I guess it is technically true for the next year...

• Haha
Where are Prims pjs and presents for Chesters birthday like he got on hers!? Honestly she favours Chester so much and its so obvious, Gary you can see tries to be fair but she doesnt

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where are Prims pjs and presents for Chesters birthday like he got on hers!? Honestly she favours Chester so much and its so obvious, Gary you can see tries to be fair but she doesnt
I was just about to write this! Why do you think that is? Poor Prim seems like such a lovely little baby, my heart breaks for her. If Emma keeps on giving into Chester Prim will never get a look in.

All them presents for a child not long after Christmas is excessive. And I wouldn't mind with all the toys he already has and they still feel the need to walk around Asda or a shopping centre because Chestaaaa is bored during a pandemic. I wish his teachers luck when he starts school because by God they are going to need it big time!! 100% she favours him more than Primrose it's clear to see! Of course no presents for her like he got on her birthday, couldn't take any of the attention away from Chestaaa could she!!

Reactions: 5
Either the begging for a cake worked or she was just talking tit about not getting one for him because of snow. Then again chestaaa probably demanded gaz takes time out from virtual golf to go and get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Either the begging for a cake worked or she was just talking tit about not getting one for him because of snow. Then again chestaaa probably demanded gaz takes time out from virtual golf to go and get it.
Yeah that’s a pretty bespoke cake for someone to have just knocked together in a day after the cookie/sprinkles/no cake because of snow post a few days back!!
I know cake makers are good at what they do but....🤔

She said in the story it wouldn’t be there for him to wake up but they were getting one. Imagine the hissy fit that it wasn’t there immediately for him

Another ad to pay for the presents lol. That first outfit is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen seen. And she called the flares pants?

Reactions: 1
She said in the story it wouldn’t be there for him to wake up but they were getting one. Imagine the hissy fit that it wasn’t there immediately for him
just shows how spoiled he is. A child does not need a cake to wake up to lol.

You can tell that cake was rushed and last minute, the fondant work is shocking it’s all bumpy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I didn't think it was possible, but I think she might be even thinner. I hope she is getting some help. No one is naturally that skinny. They just aren't. Not without actual starvation.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.