Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
I think instead of Aaron and gaz doing geordie shore someone should commission a series of how they both are coping with the single dad life now after escaping from 2 deranged women 😂 I’d tune in deffo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
So the kids go to see Gaz and she sits there crying to them on FaceTime … oh please! Let them have a night without you! Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

louise198

Does she let them FaceTime Gaz on her days so he can encourage them to cry over him too ? 🤔
Any decent mother would be sending them off with positive vibes so that they have a fab time , no matter how hard it is for her . Not Emma though , dont worry kids I’ll Interrupt your fun with a FaceTime to remind you to cry over me 🙄

Reactions: 65

Wills315

VIP Member
That comment has pissed me off. Just because a child doesn't come from a two parent home, doesn't mean they are going to be miserable and have a terrible childhood. My kid is doing great and hes being brought up by me, and I don't have a former reality TV star to fund me you patronising cow 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 55

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Next thread title:

Dee Dee Beadle is now single and Gaz is having the time of his life
😂😂😂 Brilliant! I think it’s funnier when they rhyme, how about

Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

yours is still a belter though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
IMG_7194.png

poor you emma, yes you’ve been mute but also following pages and liking all sorts of quotes that insinuate gaz is a narcissist
Does she think she’s the only mother that the kids cry over? I can’t shut the bathroom door to shite in peace without tears 😂
I think she’s still not directly mentioning gaz to peddle the suspicion that he’s cheated however I genuinely don’t think he has, he’s probs got sick of being isolated

also love how she’s getting dressed up loads now and posting them types of pics 😂 trying to make him jealous/change his mind haha I see you

• Haha
Reactions: 54

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I had the WEIRDEST dream last night, I met Gaz and he was like ‘do you have me on snapchat?’ and I was like ‘yes I do but have YOU ever been on Tattle?’ and he was like ‘no, what’s that?’ So I got my phone out and showed him, and we were laughing for ages at this thread and everyone slagging Emma off, then when we finished reading it he goes ‘anyway do you want to get a shower with me?’ and I was like ‘yeah, go on then?’ And I went and got in the shower with him, Then I woke up before anything got a bit fiesty. I had been watching his Snap stories before bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Chester just looks like a right wee prick. You know when you look at a kid and you know rightly they’re wee fuckers!! And I’m saying that with kids of my own 😂 I love primrose she’s the picture of Gaz!

• Haha

JodieB12

Gaz already has a new woman. She’s called Eleanor Oakley lives in Wakefield. I saw them out together

• Wow

Opinionated

VIP Member
Thread suggestion “talia oatway 2.0” 😂

She’s seen how lucrative it is to make out you’re single handedly bringing your kids up and claiming the father does fuckall like our Jodie has done. I do hope Aaron and gaz have their own show on being single dads it would proper piss off those witches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

squishmellow200

I think the reason they split is simply because he didn’t love her anymore, I don’t think there’s a big bad reason or anyone cheated or there’s ‘so so many’ reasons, I think it’s plain and simple he didn’t love her anymore and that’s why she isn’t ‘plastering it all over the internet’ because there’s no sympathy or abuse card she can play, she’s dull and boring and an attention seeker and I think unfortunately enough for her it ended up ruining her marriage, if she came out and said that she wouldn’t gain any type or sympathy because Gary not loving her anymore doesn’t make him a bad person and she knows it, I believe if she had other reasons she would’ve said why by now 🤷🏼‍♀️

charlied0106

VIP Member
Does anyone get the impression it was actually Emma that left gary? We talk about Gary being happier but honestly I think Emma is happier too she’s getting out with friends more etc which she didn’t do much before
Not even remotely. She's doing the old "look how fun I am, do you miss me" trick. Desperate

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Worry? Worry? The girl is delusional! She's been living in a house with its own soft play paid for by her husband. Yet families are bursting at the seams living pay cheque to pay cheque. Her mornings consist of baking, painting and colouring, not rushing to get ready for work, get kids dressed and out the door for school before doing an 8 or 12 hour shift. She has money to take kids to multiple activities on a daily basis, whereas most parents do these activities as a treat as they are watching the pennies! She gets lots of freebies that the working public have to work hard and save up if they want them. Please don't feel sorry for her. She is manipulating her followers to feel sorry for her to up her engagement, get one up on gaz and be the better parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Noseymeoverhere

Who in their right mind has time to have arts and crafts out at 7am 🙈 not a mum rushing around getting ready for work , lunches packed, a quick tidy up and the kids ready to get out the door for sure 🙈

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
For someone who keeps saying they're keeping things private, is sure doing the opposite 😂. Maybe just delete and block instead, Emma 🙃 She's going to say why they split next at this rate

• Haha

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I don’t have children who are Chester and primroses age yet (so I may be wrong) but would I hell set up a big craft activity at 7 in the morning, I honestly think Chester’s “issues” are from being constantly over stimulated and allowed to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it
Emma it’s ok for kids to be bored for a couple of hours it’s probs even a good thing
All they’ve known is rolling out of bed and straight to a soft play in the garage 😂😂

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
“Everyone everyone look, gaz hasn’t helped me out today, so I’m gonna put him on my stories so he looks a shit dad”
I thought the exact same thing. Desperately seeking attention and to make Gaz look bad. This’ll be the start. She’s exactly like Talia Oatway (Aaron’s ex). Making out they’re the ones doing it all with no support.

Reactions: 48