Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly don't like Emma, but I feel sorry for her on her last story. What's wrong with me.

Reactions: 6
Get a grip love. Shes hardly on the bloody breadline, struggling in a bedsit, can’t pay her bills etc.

She’s split up with her husband, yes I know it’s heartbreaking for any relationship but the kids look happy enough, and they should be her priority, not woe is me. It’s not stopping her selling any old tat, so suck it up buttercup

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I truly don't like Emma, but I feel sorry for her on her last story. What's wrong with me.
I have started to feel the same the last couple weeks 🤣 I think it’s because when I split from my husband I felt like tit and could relate, then when I found out he was seeing someone new the pain was so bad I can’t even describe it so I know how she’s probably feeling right now
At least on the positive side it looks like they’re coparenting very well and the kids aren’t being shoved in the middle of anything which is the most important thing in the end

Reactions: 8
I would feel sorry for her but I remember her being really smug when they first got together. Maybe if she'd not cut him off from his family and friends they'd have stood a chance.

Reactions: 22
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She doesn't have to worry about working 40 hour weeks, juggling 2 kids. What does she have to worry about? The fact she's got to find somewhere else to live - she can probably afford a new build in cash!! 🙄 Gary will be paying her a tidy sum in child maintenance let's face it.

Reactions: 19
Worry? Worry? The girl is delusional! She's been living in a house with its own soft play paid for by her husband. Yet families are bursting at the seams living pay cheque to pay cheque. Her mornings consist of baking, painting and colouring, not rushing to get ready for work, get kids dressed and out the door for school before doing an 8 or 12 hour shift. She has money to take kids to multiple activities on a daily basis, whereas most parents do these activities as a treat as they are watching the pennies! She gets lots of freebies that the working public have to work hard and save up if they want them. Please don't feel sorry for her. She is manipulating her followers to feel sorry for her to up her engagement, get one up on gaz and be the better parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don't want to stick up for her as I think she's dreadful, but she is in the middle of a divorce. She's going to feel tit about it even if she is likely to do well out of it financially. I don't think we can blame her for that.

Reactions: 13
I don't want to stick up for her as I think she's dreadful, but she is in the middle of a divorce. She's going to feel tit about it even if she is likely to do well out of it financially. I don't think we can blame her for that.
we can if she caused the divorce?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
we can if she caused the divorce?😆
Hahahaha! Ok maybe we can blame her for that! But even if she did she will probably still feel crappy. I don't know many people who get divorced and feel super happy and excited about the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me keep my personal life private but also let me post about how I am really struggling, share my kids health information and constantly like public posts about narcissistic exes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It is funny seeing the difference between them with Gaz seemingly thriving and offering people reasonable advice - keep busy, get new hobbies, and hanging out with friends.

He truly seems happier and healthier without her. He also seems just as engaged with the kids as he was before they split, possibly even more engaged since they have that time apart. Though he definitely has always struck me as an involved dad.

Reactions: 19
It is funny seeing the difference between them with Gaz seemingly thriving and offering people reasonable advice - keep busy, get new hobbies, and hanging out with friends.

He truly seems happier and healthier without her. He also seems just as engaged with the kids as he was before they split, possibly even more engaged since they have that time apart. Though he definitely has always struck me as an involved dad.
I think she sucked the life out of him, absolute control freak and always tried to run the narrative, why she got back with him after releasing the first statement is beyond me, doomed from the beginning

Reactions: 12
I have a friend like Emma - genuinly never happy
Had a good life and a decent husband and father to her kids. Picked him apart , put him down, seemed to dislike who he was basically and always had a moan where us all were looking in thinking crikey we’d feel lucky to have a lifestyle like that. Obviously we don’t know behind closed doors but she was always just the same. She almost had a competition of being better than him but we would say all the time be glad he is such a great parent . She took it as an insult and would put down the smallest things, that were so trivial in the reality of compromise and being grateful . I always wondered if she ever loved him or just wanted to be with a good looking high earner , but then would be so offended if anyone said she was lucky. It was always he’s the lucky one. Anyway he just went into a shell of man over the years and then I think he just couldn’t take it anymore and instigated their divorce , although she then tried to make out she had left and started painting him out to be something he wasn’t to almost justify the lie .

He’s happy as a clam, and now she’s even more miserable and feels hard done by. I think when he got out of the cycle with her and realised he was actually a decent bloke, his friends just didn’t like her, etc, she then felt even more hard done by. No accountability , and now the kids are a weapon.

If they have fun with their dad, that’s a problem.
If they want to go do something without her, a problem. The truth is she was and is the problem and nothing is ever going to be good enough.

I said to her ( after going through a much worse divorce etc ) that let the kids be happy and find what makes you happy because so far nothing really has. She kind of cut us all off because we didn’t feed into the narrative and plays a victim but she did treat him like utter tit and it’s now apparent that she was always the problem.

She reminds me so much of Emma. She woukd send the kids with teddies that smelt of her to their dads because they ‘ hated being away from her ‘ he wouldn’t say anything but the kids didn’t even ask for them or know they were a thing. It was just a dig for the sake of it really . All very sad and not fair on the kids.

Reactions: 23
Get a grip love. Shes hardly on the bloody breadline, struggling in a bedsit, can’t pay her bills etc.

She’s split up with her husband, yes I know it’s heartbreaking for any relationship but the kids look happy enough, and they should be her priority, not woe is me. It’s not stopping her selling any old tat, so suck it up buttercup
Also she stated she paid more than half for that massive house 😉 so while people are worrying that they'll be homeless as their rent increases but their wages on a 9-5 dont, forgive me Emma if i dont give a duck

Reactions: 11
Wonder if there will be any issues when he goes to pick up the kids after this trip of his. If she’s going to try and pull the woah is me card on him or say something about him getting travel go away with friends/to work while she’s “stuck at home”.

Reactions: 3
maybe his new girlfriend has gone with him and that’s why she’s upset

Reactions: 5
It looks like a lads golf holiday/work trip. And with as new as it sounds like things are - that’d be REALLY fast for her to be going on a trip with him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.