Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sooo intrigued. Has he bought that house? A lot of decorating has been done! It’s very nice but I’d be raging being in a normal sized house whilst she’s in a mansion I paid for 🤔
No, he's renting it for a year or so until they organise and sell the family home
---
Is that with the ads like every 2 seconds 😆🤦‍♀️
Hes mentioned them before actually lol he's not paid for them, they're just randomly put on by snapchat. A couple of others I subscribe to is the same. The paid and targeted ads show differently

Reactions: 3
All that money down the drain, what was the point in spending a fortune on soft play. I hope the kids learn the value of money now they're split up and it's unlikely Emma will live in a mansion again and Gaz will probably have a 4 bed house

Reactions: 9
He is living in an ex show home, the owner has bought the show home on a new build development and he’s just moved straight in hence why it’s so full decorated already. Source: work in property and trust me bro 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He is living in an ex show home, the owner has bought the show home on a new build development and he’s just moved straight in hence why it’s so full decorated already. Source: work in property and trust me bro 😆
I don't think anyone thought any different lol. He only got the keys last night so obviously it came fully decorated, he didn't do it himself overnight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking maybe it was a long term rental air bnb but this would make sense.

Reactions: 1
I don't think anyone thought any different lol. He only got the keys last night so obviously it came fully decorated, he didn't do it himself overnight 🤣
Haha this! You can literally tell it’s a showhome, no need to work in property to see that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where on TikTok are you all seeing these posts? I haven't seen any of the apartment updates or anything. What's his username?

Reactions: 1
Also I’ve just seen Emma’s been to his new place today and he said on the caption something like coparenting can be easy or hard as you make it

Reactions: 5
---

Hes mentioned them before actually lol he's not paid for them, they're just randomly put on by snapchat. A couple of others I subscribe to is the same. The paid and targeted ads show differently
[/QUOTE]
Ahh right I see, I don’t really use Snapchat much, I only went on to nosey at Gary’s stories a few times and the ads were non stop, I wasn’t sure if he was benefiting from them or not, but you have ‘clarified’ 🤣🤣 iykyk 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Ahh right I see, I don’t really use Snapchat much, I only went on to nosey at Gary’s stories a few times and the ads were non stop, I wasn’t sure if he was benefiting from them or not, but you have ‘clarified’ 🤣🤣 iykyk 😆
[/QUOTE]
We love a good clllllaarifffyyyy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I’ve just seen Emma’s been to his new place today and he said on the caption something like coparenting can be easy or hard as you make it
They've been co-parenting for about 5 weeks. How would he know? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We love a good clllllaarifffyyyy 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Obviously 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going to lose the plot when he has them overnight at weekends at his new house and she’s home alone.. she didn’t even let them stay out overnight at their grandparents. I bet she starts faking the kids are not well so they can’t go 😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I will give them that, they’ve stayed fairly quiet and minimal outright cryptic posts. I know Emma follow a few cryptic pages but that’s better than out and out reposting or doing those vague allusions to a scandal or tension. The kids seem to be doing ok despite whatever Emma might say to have them (or her) crying down the phone 🙃

Reactions: 6
Is it weird I feel a bit sorry for him moving in that house with literally nothing. I mean, if it was as amicable as they’re saying, surely she could’ve loaded a card board box up with a spare pan and a few bits and pieces so see him on his way.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.