Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s me blocked by her for pointing out that Gary has the kids a lot more than her caption was implying 😂😂 She did reply to me originally but I guess she didn’t like when I refused to be called a bully by her little fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why she’s hammering the whole ‘I pay at least 50/50’ anyway.. like, they’re married with two very small children. I wouldn’t say it’s expected for a mother of two small children who’s married to their (capable of) working father to contribute 50% financially. A 50/50 partnership doesn’t mean purely finances, basically. Does that make sense? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For someone who keeps saying they're keeping things private, is sure doing the opposite 😂. Maybe just delete and block instead, Emma 🙃 She's going to say why they split next at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think the reason they split is simply because he didn’t love her anymore, I don’t think there’s a big bad reason or anyone cheated or there’s ‘so so many’ reasons, I think it’s plain and simple he didn’t love her anymore and that’s why she isn’t ‘plastering it all over the internet’ because there’s no sympathy or abuse card she can play, she’s dull and boring and an attention seeker and I think unfortunately enough for her it ended up ruining her marriage, if she came out and said that she wouldn’t gain any type or sympathy because Gary not loving her anymore doesn’t make him a bad person and she knows it, I believe if she had other reasons she would’ve said why by now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 50
Just watched Gaz Snapchat and seen he was saying how sad he was yesterday after the kids went back home. This is all makes sense now! Dee Dee can’t bear the thought of him getting any kind of sympathy and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She can't help her passive aggressive comments towards Gary.
---
Thread suggestion
Emma McVey: "struggling single mum", now she's Talia Oatway's wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you want it private and you don’t want your kids to know then don’t post anything at all. All your “work” will dry up shortly anyway and Maybe just maybe you might have to get a normal job like the rest of us. If you had 2 under 2 I could maybe sympathise but your kids should have a fairly decent routine at their age and you’re not working all day when they’re at school so plenty time to do housework and food prep. Although I presume you have a cleaner anyway. So when the kids come back from school shouldn’t have too much to do other than play with them and get them ready for bed?

Reactions: 23
Why would you put you don't want it on social media and then post on social media because you want to play the victim. I really do hope Gary takes her to court and get the kids more as she won't have nothing to moan about and we will see when the divorce is getting done how much of this 50/50 she will get. I know too much of these woman like her who blames the man when there not around but they don't communicate with them for help or just want more money she's an idiot like talia and steph varvron blame the guys and I feel for Gary he seemed so down yesterday and tried to not to make it a big deal he wanted to show real life and show you can pull out of it

Reactions: 19
I don’t know why she’s hammering the whole ‘I pay at least 50/50’ anyway.. like, they’re married with two very small children. I wouldn’t say it’s expected for a mother of two small children who’s married to their (capable of) working father to contribute 50% financially. A 50/50 partnership doesn’t mean purely finances, basically. Does that make sense? 😂
She hasn't paid for the house 50% that's bollocks,she probably means doing food shop from her silly Insta collabs,she didn't do amy modelling since she had kids so I doubt she could fork out 500k half of that house.
---
Just watched Gaz Snapchat and seen he was saying how sad he was yesterday after the kids went back home. This is all makes sense now! Dee Dee can’t bear the thought of him getting any kind of sympathy and attention.
For sure plusses he had them since Thursday till Saturday. That's two night he doesn't work so he can 100% have them 50% ,but Emma won't let him probably cries how unsettling it is for kids and all yet they have been nothing bit happy in the house where they have no toys apart from colouring pencils and scooters he bought.She could have loaded a car with so many toys but she didn't even give him their pyjamas? They can't ve struggling that much but she will play this card until Chester is 18 🙄

Reactions: 17
That comment has pissed me off. Just because a child doesn't come from a two parent home, doesn't mean they are going to be miserable and have a terrible childhood. My kid is doing great and hes being brought up by me, and I don't have a former reality TV star to fund me you patronising cow 🖕
never understood this mindset, women wanting the family home so bad and stay in god awful relationships, good on you for leaving!! my mum and dad stayed together loveless and it was awful seeing it growing up, she is a patronising twit!

Reactions: 10
Who's she kidding, she couldn't even afford a netflix subscription with her 'own' money, let alone half the mortgage and the payment on what, 2 cars? And the money spent to do that house up. She's a spiteful masculine faced nobody and I hope Gary gets equal custody. Just to piss her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If Gaz had any sense he would get to a lawyer, get fair maintaince and a decent agreement on split on time agreed before Emma takes her bullshit any further. He’s been very good with his investments so has some kind of decent head on him we think so I would not give Emma a bleeping inch to start acting the knob with this kind of talk

Reactions: 25
Doesn’t want to plaster info on the split on the internet but happily stripped off for lad mags which are all over the internet 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is definitely going to speak about it. She's just building up to it, working herself up into more and more of a lather so that she can post passive aggressive hints about his behaviour followed by assertions about how 'private' she is.

She doesn't have a choice about being private any more, she's backed herself into a corner so that if she wants to make 37p from an affiliate link it needs to be preceded by 15 photos of the kids or a rant about her marriage.

Or alternatively, the Co Op down the road is probably hiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That post pissed me off. She doesn't work, what she classes as " work " I could do in my lunch break in my 40+ hours a week job! Why doesn't she make something of her life instead of being known as gary beadles ex wife. Go to college or uni, get a proper career or just show your spoilt kids what a hard day's work looks like. I don't know any other hardworking parents who get to spend 24/7 at home with their kids! Sorry Emma but your bone idle and a right misery guts.

Also is anyone having trouble with the ads refreshing and making it hard to type? Taken me 10 minutes to write this

Reactions: 30
That post pissed me off. She doesn't work, what she classes as " work " I could do in my lunch break in my 40+ hours a week job! Why doesn't she make something of her life instead of being known as gary beadles ex wife. Go to college or uni, get a proper career or just show your spoilt kids what a hard day's work looks like. I don't know any other hardworking parents who get to spend 24/7 at home with their kids! Sorry Emma but your bone idle and a right misery guts.

Also is anyone having trouble with the ads refreshing and making it hard to type? Taken me 10 minutes to write this
Yes!! Its been annoying these past few weeks writing a long post only for the website to refresh and I end up with a blank box that I’ve typed in 😡😡

Im using my phone and I’ve just worked out if I refresh the page again myself after it’s been automatically refreshed.. then my typed post comes back.

Reactions: 9
She is definitely going to speak about it. She's just building up to it, working herself up into more and more of a lather so that she can post passive aggressive hints about his behaviour followed by assertions about how 'private' she is.

She doesn't have a choice about being private any more, she's backed herself into a corner so that if she wants to make 37p from an affiliate link it needs to be preceded by 15 photos of the kids or a rant about her marriage.

Or alternatively, the Co Op down the road is probably hiring.
She is waiting for the biggest cheque to come through for her story, maybe even new year how hard Christmas was as a single parent

Reactions: 16
She really hates that he uses Snapchat and shows the kids. She's said it a few times "just because I don't have a camera out when I'm with the kids" or "just because you watch Snapchat and see one side of the story" etc.. I've a feeling she's gonna try stop gaz posting the kids since she's acting all "privacy this privacy that". It's clear to see gaz is in a much better place since they split he looks so much more alive and healthy. She hates that.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.