Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even at Gary's Chester is opening one of her presents. Looks like he also bought toys for Chester too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor Primrose will never get a birthday to herself.....
Massively disagree with doing this!

Totally random but is anyone watching the crown? The actress that plays a young Kate Middleton looks so much like Emma 😂

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t everyone have a Barbie/Ken mound that starts mid thigh 👀👀
God knows what she’s photoshopping though Iv seen her in real life and she’s sooo skinny I don’t get it
---
Massively disagree with doing this!

Totally random but is anyone watching the crown? The actress that plays a young Kate Middleton looks so much like Emma 😂
Just had a Google and yes she does wow! Emma also looks like the woman who plays queen Emma in vikings Valhalla and a skinny Demi donnelly

Reactions: 1
Looking at the birthday pics Emma would have you think Gaz was not there. He’s put some pics up which shows he’s there and Emma features I. One of them, why can’t she do the same? He’s also liked Emma’s post but she hasn’t liked his. She seems bitter

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Where was the big displays that the kids usually have? Is poor little Emma skint now that Gaz has moved out so she can’t keep up appearances for Insta 🥺

Reactions: 17
I feel like they might get back together you know. I hope not for Gaz’s sake but I just have a feeling.

Reactions: 7
She’s so strange. Always wondered how they ended up together, she comes across as so bland and boring. I bet it was like humping an ironing board.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This happens monthly on the Aaron/Talia thread please don’t start it here😩😂🤣
Sorry I didn’t know 😂😂
I don’t even know why, I just had a feeling. Not here to discuss it in depth don’t worry, let’s forget I said anything… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Gaz looks the happiest he’s ever looked. Can’t see him going back to her now he’s had a taste of life without Emma.

Reactions: 33
Does anyone get the impression it was actually Emma that left gary? We talk about Gary being happier but honestly I think Emma is happier too she’s getting out with friends more etc which she didn’t do much before

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone get the impression it was actually Emma that left gary? We talk about Gary being happier but honestly I think Emma is happier too she’s getting out with friends more etc which she didn’t do much before
Not even remotely. She's doing the old "look how fun I am, do you miss me" trick. Desperate

Reactions: 50
“I’m so strict on the kids eating well” hahaha does she forget we’ve seen the blue eyed demon eating ice cream for breakfast 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.