Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claws are out now. Suspect it’s only going to get worse from here. But Gaz doesn’t look a lot better and a lot healthier since he’s split with Emma. Especially as he appears to be seeing his family which I can’t remember him posting about before.

Reactions: 23
All he did to get that response is say that he was sad his kids went home which I thought was nice cause you normally only hear from the mum saying how much she misses her kids etc! Emma constantly says how she misses them 🤯

Reactions: 14
Note how that post and the comments didn’t go the way she wanted them too so she’s now disabled comments 🤣🤣🤣 every single comment pretty much said Gary is very present and the post is very bad taste, loving all the support for Gary here I won’t lie!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Note how that post and the comments didn’t go the way she wanted them too so she’s now disabled comments 🤣🤣🤣 every single comment pretty much said Gary is very present and the post is very bad taste, loving all the support for Gary here I won’t lie!
she’s a dick head, she knew exactly what she was trying to do with that post and tried to feign innocence by claiming she didn’t mention Gaz. Fortunately the majority of us aren’t into the passive aggressive bullshit she is pedalling and she can’t deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Daily Mail have picked up the story now saying Gaz has been “shamed.” Needless to say the comments aren’t going in her favour!

Reactions: 17
Is she going to start posting the back of the heads of the kids for “privacy” like she does with the ordinary products when she shows the bottle but not the label for a 2p affiliate link 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Never seen someone post such contrived AFF links. God, influencing is such a non-job.

Must.shoehorn.in.link.to.random.tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chester just looks like a right wee prick. You know when you look at a kid and you know rightly they’re wee fuckers!! And I’m saying that with kids of my own 😂 I love primrose she’s the picture of Gaz!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Chester just looks like a right wee prick. You know when you look at a kid and you know rightly they’re wee fuckers!! And I’m saying that with kids of my own 😂 I love primrose she’s the picture of Gaz!
I bet he chases and tries to kick birds while she smiles indulgently at him, he has that look about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Chester has been indulged and spoilt by his mother. Nothing more from Emma to allude to him having special needs. It’ll probably do Chester some good to be with just Gaz as he won’t be fawned over and allowed to do whatever he likes like he is when he’s with Emma.

Reactions: 24
Who in their right mind has time to have arts and crafts out at 7am 🙈 not a mum rushing around getting ready for work , lunches packed, a quick tidy up and the kids ready to get out the door for sure 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Don't mean to a witch but some kids are little disks mine included well sometimes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t have children who are Chester and primroses age yet (so I may be wrong) but would I hell set up a big craft activity at 7 in the morning, I honestly think Chester’s “issues” are from being constantly over stimulated and allowed to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it
Emma it’s ok for kids to be bored for a couple of hours it’s probs even a good thing
All they’ve known is rolling out of bed and straight to a soft play in the garage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t have children who are Chester and primroses age yet (so I may be wrong) but would I hell set up a big craft activity at 7 in the morning, I honestly think Chester’s “issues” are from being constantly over stimulated and allowed to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it
Emma it’s ok for kids to be bored for a couple of hours it’s probs even a good thing
All they’ve known is rolling out of bed and straight to a soft play in the garage 😂😂
I think you’re 100% right, those children are so over stimulated it’s ridiculous, that’s why it’s so hard for her as she claims, because from the second they open their eyes it’s full blown activity’s until they sleep again 🙄, she’s got herself to blame, who has a bleeping soft play at home?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 38
Exactly! I can’t think of exact examples but I’m pretty sure gaz has shown days like swimming, then soft play, then shopping for toys, then the park, then baking, then crafts in the house. Even when he was with emma I can remember thinking god that’s a busy day 😂

Reactions: 26
You’ll be lucky to get crafts in mine by 7pm never mind AM!!! How about teaching them a normal routine as that’s a life skill they will need when they need to do all the school and work years as they can’t live off off Emma’s 5p aff links income!
---
And glass asethically pleasing porridge pots? Give them an ikea bowl like every other child you absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.