Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve been very quiet on here this week”

Emma duck off no one cares 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She always does this when Gary has the kids or right after she gets them back. Loved to make it look like she’s got them all the time and he isn’t involved.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if it’s gaz’s or Emma’s choice that they only see gaz once a week

Reactions: 6
Chesta has severe separation anxiety.
Emma has it, but only with Chester.

That latest pic of them with the ice cream. Just say "I let the kids eat ice cream out of the tub on the floor, because why the duck not!"

Instead of "the kids wanted to clean out the freezer and I turn around... " blah blah blah.

It's ok to do things out of the norm, stop making out like the kids wanted to clean the freezer. No kid has ever asked to do that. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Emma has it, but only with Chester.

That latest pic of them with the ice cream. Just say "I let the kids eat ice cream out of the tub on the floor, because why the duck not!"

Instead of "the kids wanted to clean out the freezer and I turn around... " blah blah blah.

It's ok to do things out of the norm, stop making out like the kids wanted to clean the freezer. No kid has ever asked to do that. Ever.
The kids should have locked Mumma munchausen in the freezer, packed away to use on a future date.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Without giving to much away due to patient confidentiality but I work with dementia patients in a hospital and we have a lady who has severe separation anxiety from her daughter. She cries all day long from the moment she wakes till she goes to bed asking for her daughter. Her memory is so poor she forgets her daughter has been in to see her and calls her all the names under the sun and repeatedly has to be told that her daughter is due in at a certain time or has already been in. It's very draining to the daughter and the the staff. I can see Emma being exactly the same way!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Without giving to much away due to patient confidentiality but I work with dementia patients in a hospital and we have a lady who has severe separation anxiety from her daughter. She cries all day long from the moment she wakes till she goes to bed asking for her daughter. Her memory is so poor she forgets her daughter has been in to see her and calls her all the names under the sun and repeatedly has to be told that her daughter is due in at a certain time or has already been in. It's very draining to the daughter and the the staff. I can see Emma being exactly the same way!
Only it will be for her son to visit....not her daughter

#JusticeForPrimrose

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh how she says they’re with their dad rather than call him his name. It kind of seems then like he’s a nobody and she’s the famous one lol we all know who he is and you’d not be where you are without him

Reactions: 20
I had the WEIRDEST dream last night, I met Gaz and he was like ‘do you have me on snapchat?’ and I was like ‘yes I do but have YOU ever been on Tattle?’ and he was like ‘no, what’s that?’ So I got my phone out and showed him, and we were laughing for ages at this thread and everyone slagging Emma off, then when we finished reading it he goes ‘anyway do you want to get a shower with me?’ and I was like ‘yeah, go on then?’ And I went and got in the shower with him, Then I woke up before anything got a bit fiesty. I had been watching his Snap stories before bed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Her most recent reel of them is so cringe. ‘Look how fun I am’ I honestly had second hand embarrassment watching it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.