Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrtumble

VIP Member
She did the same when she went into hospital, had them crying their eyes out and worrying she might not come home. They're not old enough to work that out themselves, she had clearly told them she might not come home.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

squishmellow200

I don’t have children who are Chester and primroses age yet (so I may be wrong) but would I hell set up a big craft activity at 7 in the morning, I honestly think Chester’s “issues” are from being constantly over stimulated and allowed to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it
Emma it’s ok for kids to be bored for a couple of hours it’s probs even a good thing
All they’ve known is rolling out of bed and straight to a soft play in the garage 😂😂
I think you’re 100% right, those children are so over stimulated it’s ridiculous, that’s why it’s so hard for her as she claims, because from the second they open their eyes it’s full blown activity’s until they sleep again 🙄, she’s got herself to blame, who has a Fucking soft play at home?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 38

Offish

VIP Member
I don’t know why she’s hammering the whole ‘I pay at least 50/50’ anyway.. like, they’re married with two very small children. I wouldn’t say it’s expected for a mother of two small children who’s married to their (capable of) working father to contribute 50% financially. A 50/50 partnership doesn’t mean purely finances, basically. Does that make sense? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Luna25

And Chester is opening prim’s presents again! Let her have a day where it’s all about her as the other 364 days of the year it’s all about Chester

• Heart
Reactions: 37

kien

Everytime I’m reminded of Lillie I can just hear Charlotte on Geordie shore screaming “die, Lillie, die!!!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Maybe my kids don't love me cos I don't think they've ever cried when they've spent the night somewhere else.
She will be the one instigating that kind of emotional blackmail, no way those kids are upset being with Gary.

charlied0106

VIP Member
To be honest I think it was lovely and he only did two- three Snaps from it,he also didn't reveal a reason why he has chosen her,so kept it private.He looked nervous and very happy for her,it just felt genuine..
I agree, and he'd been in conversation with her boss in the run up so she'd obviously thought it was OK.

I remember seeing a snapchat a couple weeks back where some guy had messaged him, in a bad way with his mental health, Gaz replied to it with a very supportive message and then told the guy he'd video call him that evening and they could have a chat. That's pretty decent to me

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Emma is the definition of a toxic boy mom she’s gonna be one nightmare of a mother in law

Tanit

Laughed my head off at her claiming to keep her personal life very private. Revealing things about herself and her family is her entire job and only source of income. Maybe she doesn't overshare quite as much as some other influencers but FFS don't pretend your personal life is very private!

I'm a very private person, I post absolutely nothing of my life on Instagram or any other social media. That's the definition of private!
She keeps her personal life very private. So private that we all know that P had Botox injections on her ass hole to relax the sphincter.

• Wow
  • Sad

Rose94

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong it’s a great thing gary is doing with the gift cards but I think filming it all over Snapchat giving it to her is humiliating for her. I’d rather struggle than have my self at work plastered all over his Snapchat to inflate his ego. You see influencers do this all the time buying duvets etc for homeless then filming themselves giving it to them imagine how embarrassed the recipient must be
I think kind deeds like that don’t need to be broadcasted

• Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
What’s he done??
A lassie messaged him about her grandfather, who's a massive Man Utd fan, and shared he has terminal cancer with 3-6 months left to live (was told 6-9 in August). He's going to every United game he can before he gets too poorly to go. She asked if Gary knew anyone there who could help do something special like sign stuff. He text Harry Maguire and he's going to get stuff signed for her grandad

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’m surprised they are both talking about divorce so soon after the break up. Not even a trial separation just bang he’s got a new house and they are getting divorced. From the pair who tried to play happy family’s so much I find it all strange. Remember all them cringe joke videos she use to do to him and he’d be fucking fuming.
---
Did he just come home one day clap his hands and say So Emma I know we’ve only been married for two years, have two kids and just built a 4 mil house but I’m out of here? Something unforgivable had to of gone down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I dont believe her kids will be crying, it will be her creating it. She's the one with a very unhealthy attachment, especially towards Chester. She will be giving it the mummy misses you and is sad im not with you. Instead of have a fab time with dad and I will see you in a bit.

By the sounds of the post him leaving her has came as a shock. Hope he keeps the house and boots her out cos let's face it she doesnt make any money!!!!

I would buy her a little 3 bed close bye 😬

chloe165

Doesn’t want to plaster info on the split on the internet but happily stripped off for lad mags which are all over the internet 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

Ashad

Chatty Member
Let me keep my personal life private but also let me post about how I am really struggling, share my kids health information and constantly like public posts about narcissistic exes 😂😂

• Haha