Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to her and Gary separating her thread moved very quickly

New thread

Slight recap her and Gary broke up she's being very vocal and liking narcissistic quotes etc while he's never looked happier or more free chester is still the golden boy

Link to previous thread here

Reactions: 13
IMG_7194.png

poor you emma, yes you’ve been mute but also following pages and liking all sorts of quotes that insinuate gaz is a narcissist
Does she think she’s the only mother that the kids cry over? I can’t shut the bathroom door to shite in peace without tears 😂
I think she’s still not directly mentioning gaz to peddle the suspicion that he’s cheated however I genuinely don’t think he has, he’s probs got sick of being isolated

also love how she’s getting dressed up loads now and posting them types of pics 😂 trying to make him jealous/change his mind haha I see you

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So the kids go to see Gaz and she sits there crying to them on FaceTime … oh please! Let them have a night without you! Get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Maybe my kids don't love me cos I don't think they've ever cried when they've spent the night somewhere else.
She will be the one instigating that kind of emotional blackmail, no way those kids are upset being with Gary.

Reactions: 36
Does she let them FaceTime Gaz on her days so he can encourage them to cry over him too ? 🤔
Any decent mother would be sending them off with positive vibes so that they have a fab time , no matter how hard it is for her . Not Emma though , dont worry kids I’ll Interrupt your fun with a FaceTime to remind you to cry over me 🙄

Reactions: 65
Tbf and I’m not defending her but it will be hrs for the kids the fact they’ve split up. It’s not the same as just going for a sleepover without her it’s a whole new routine and everything.

Reactions: 13
Does she let them FaceTime Gaz on her days so he can encourage them to cry over him too ? 🤔
Any decent mother would be sending them off with positive vibes so that they have a fab time , no matter how hard it is for her . Not Emma though , dont worry kids I’ll Interrupt your fun with a FaceTime to remind you to cry over me 🙄
100% not to derail but as speaking as a child of divorce she should be trying to be positive and act as normal as possible would she face time the kids if she was going out for the night I doubt it so don’t project it onto them now.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 2550621
poor you emma, yes you’ve been mute but also following pages and liking all sorts of quotes that insinuate gaz is a narcissist
Does she think she’s the only mother that the kids cry over? I can’t shut the bathroom door to shite in peace without tears 😂
I think she’s still not directly mentioning gaz to peddle the suspicion that he’s cheated however I genuinely don’t think he has, he’s probs got sick of being isolated

also love how she’s getting dressed up loads now and posting them types of pics 😂 trying to make him jealous/change his mind haha I see you
she’s totally contradicting herself though? She’s private but sharing personal information ? Saying the kids are crying to her on FaceTime. Weird , just let them be with their dad sure they’re having a great time. She holds everything in but is sharing on social media? Make it make sense? If you’re so private and home everything… you wouldn’t post anything at all? Nobody feels sorry for her

Reactions: 39
Tbf and I’m not defending her but it will be hrs for the kids the fact they’ve split up. It’s not the same as just going for a sleepover without her it’s a whole new routine and everything.
I'm sure it's the same when Gary is at his mums and the kids aren't with him

Reactions: 7
Laughed my head off at her claiming to keep her personal life very private. Revealing things about herself and her family is her entire job and only source of income. Maybe she doesn't overshare quite as much as some other influencers but FFS don't pretend your personal life is very private!

I'm a very private person, I post absolutely nothing of my life on Instagram or any other social media. That's the definition of private!

Reactions: 31
Can you imagine her on facetime to the kids? ‘Are you missing mummy, cuddle with your cushions of mummy’s face because i’m a freak, Chester the bed is so boring without you’

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I see she’s deleted all of her highlights on insta. My bet is that it’s just to make it look like she keeps her private life private when in reality she had highlights up for years about her medical conditions and her sons CMPA. Personally, I’ve never thought to bring anything regarding mine or my sons health to any of my social medias

Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s that different in terms of Emma though. Gaz is the one not at home now so if anything they would be crying for him not her on the one night she leaves the house.

she’s said it’s just Fridays and from Gaz Snapchat he looks to be at the house so she must be staying somewhere else. They did it when she was in hospital.

Reactions: 14
Laughed my head off at her claiming to keep her personal life very private. Revealing things about herself and her family is her entire job and only source of income. Maybe she doesn't overshare quite as much as some other influencers but FFS don't pretend your personal life is very private!

I'm a very private person, I post absolutely nothing of my life on Instagram or any other social media. That's the definition of private!
She keeps her personal life very private. So private that we all know that P had Botox injections on her ass hole to relax the sphincter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
From the tone of that it sounds like he ended things or she wants people to think he did and without warning.
As for the kids crying, if she's not after sympathy then why did she share that ? To make him feel guilty, no doubt coaching the kids every time to upset them.

Reactions: 18
I dont believe her kids will be crying, it will be her creating it. She's the one with a very unhealthy attachment, especially towards Chester. She will be giving it the mummy misses you and is sad im not with you. Instead of have a fab time with dad and I will see you in a bit.

By the sounds of the post him leaving her has came as a shock. Hope he keeps the house and boots her out cos let's face it she doesnt make any money!!!!

I would buy her a little 3 bed close bye 😬

Reactions: 35
I would totally get it if they were behind closed door absolutely miserable and down. Twats or not, divorce (especially when children are involved) is a horrible awful thing to go through - regardless of who instigated and who behaved badly. I’ve had colleagues who have likened it to a bereavement. You’re sharing your life with someone day in day out and then it’s just broken and separated.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.