Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Heartbreaking split” aye I’ve had more heartbreak dropping food on the floor ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
What did he say? I don’t have SC
He says the whole story was made up, that it started with saying it was from MTV but then that they'd asked MTV for comment.
I could see him going back now regardless of Charlotte, I don't think he'd need to avoid her now. It would have been Emma insisting that.

Reactions: 16
You'd half expected to see Joe around. I just think it'll take her a while to get used to the new norm. She can't wallow in self pity for that long surely.... Emma needs to go out on her child free nights and do something for her, go to a spa, go get your nails / hair done etc. see your friends!! I love my child free weekends and I make the most of them.

I also wonder what's really gone on. Wonder why they decided to call it quits. Big house, all the money (gaz's money), fancy cars... means duck all if you're in a soulless marriage with Dee Dee Beadle
DEE DEE BEADLE bleeping WROTE ME OFF 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pauly D still does Jersey Shore and he's about 43! Now that is bleeping sad.

But a 35yo separated dad is equally as sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Next thread title:

Dee Dee Beadle is now single and Gaz is having the time of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it just me or is the Lord starting to look more and more like Gary i see it so much on Emma’s stories

Reactions: 6
Next thread title:

Dee Dee Beadle is now single and Gaz is having the time of his life
😂😂😂 Brilliant! I think it’s funnier when they rhyme, how about

Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

yours is still a belter though! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
😂😂😂 Brilliant! I think it’s funnier when they rhyme, how about

Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

yours is still a belter though! 🤣
I'll take yours!! Joint effort 🥰
---
I tried to get it to rhyme but my brain couldn't come up with anything hhaahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.