Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooh i had a baby a month ago now i want to crawl in a hole 🫠
Don’t worry I have my baby weight still from my 11 year old 🤣🤣 not everyone is blessed with the “Bounce back” genes! If I remember rightly Gary put the caption thanking that MLM Herbalife crap they used to peddle as the reason she looked like that 10 days after birth 🤮

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry I have my baby weight still from my 11 year old 🤣🤣 not everyone is blessed with the “Bounce back” genes! If I remember rightly Gary put the caption thanking that MLM Herbalife crap they used to peddle as the reason she looked like that 10 days after birth 🤮
He also said something along the lines of all women could look like this too if they put the effort in, and people just use it as an excuse to eat and get fat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She quite obviously has an eating disorder. You don't get that thin just by accident. Especially in your 30s after 2 children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He also said something along the lines of all women could look like this too if they put the effort in, and people just use it as an excuse to eat and get fat.
Wow he’s vile! Me and my sister have a very similar diet and we are the same height. She’s stick thin 0 stretch marks and was back in her jeans the day she left hospital.
me on the other hand I’m a size 12-14 and have to work hard to even stay at that I gain weight so easily! I have a mum tum and stretch marks it’s all genetics and diet gary not some crap sugar filled juice 🤮 what an uneducated moron unless you have a vagina you cannot comment on a womans postbirth body

I believe she also posted things too, hence the now missing caption and comments turned off. She also still has herbalife tagged.

It even made the news at the time because of how gross it all was. Glad they both got flack for it.

Reactions: 11
She didn’t even look pregnant when she was full term! I loved my pregnant belly when it was big and actually missed it after giving birth. She only looked 5 months so yea she is going to snap back into shape when you hardly have a bump in the first place. She must have starved herself so no wonder they both had “problems” when they were born 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see Gary's snap responding to someone and replying something completely different to what the reply was as he clicked the wrong message. His reply was talking about the ice bath but the message he replied to was telling him basically to come out of the closet as he's spending a lot of time with this izak guy. He quickly deleted it.

I thought I was the only one to think it 😅 been thinking they look quite close at times 👀😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Gaz already has a new woman. She’s called Eleanor Oakley lives in Wakefield. I saw them out together

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Well I just had a Facebook snoop (I’m from the same area as G&E so she would be very easy for me to find) and the girl only had a partner herself last month! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh Eleanor is much more the type I'd have expected Gaz to be with. And I bet she's an influencer posting aff links and flogging vitamins by Easter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh just had a look, she has a little girl. I wonder if this is why Dee Dee has been ramping up the daughter posts to Prim

Reactions: 18
I’d heard he’d been messaging quite a few people being very full on and asking girls to go on weekends away with him! He definitely wasted no time 🏃

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.