Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see how long nice co-parenting lasts. I think Emma will be really difficult if Gaz does anything she doesn’t like.

Reactions: 19
“Everyone everyone look, gaz hasn’t helped me out today, so I’m gonna put him on my stories so he looks a tit dad”
I thought the exact same thing. Desperately seeking attention and to make Gaz look bad. This’ll be the start. She’s exactly like Talia Oatway (Aaron’s ex). Making out they’re the ones doing it all with no support.

Reactions: 48
“Everyone everyone look, gaz hasn’t helped me out today, so I’m gonna put him on my stories so he looks a tit dad”
What does she want? So many single mothers in the world juggling more than 2 kids with absolutely zero help from the father. She’s more than lucky with her situation! Absolute melt. I hope gaz has dipped his parsnip in someone else already just to sicken her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Co parenting will last as long until Gaz moves on or starts dating she will hate that. He seems so much happier !

Reactions: 23
What “work” has she got to do exactly? Post a couple of cringe ads on Instagram for stuff she probably doesn’t even use anyway

Reactions: 20
I think she purposely mentioned her dad had to get off work last minute because I bet gaz didn’t want to drop his golf day last minute haha
She will hate that he’s having fun now and can’t stop him playing golf 😂😂

Reactions: 24
Maybe I’m going against the grain here but I do think it’s crappy to not cancel a day of golf to look after your poorly son who’s off school 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m no Emma fan by a long shot but I could see why she’s annoyed, if that’s what she was getting at which it seemed to be

Reactions: 33
Maybe I’m going against the grain here but I do think it’s crappy to not cancel a day of golf to look after your poorly son who’s off school 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m no Emma fan by a long shot but I could see why she’s annoyed, if that’s what she was getting at which it seemed to be
how do you know she even told gaz? She probs didn’t even let him know and organised it herself then did that post to make him look guilty. And funny how he’s got the kids tomorrow now Chester’s poorly apparently 🙄

Reactions: 20
Side tracking a bit here. I always wondered if she has an eating disorder. She irritates the life out of me as she slags the nhs off too!

Reactions: 16
I’m calling it now , the Lord will be too poorly to sleep at his Daddy’s for the first time but Prim will be shipped off anyway so Mummy and Chester can have some snuggle time together

Reactions: 24
I stand corrected, Gaz has both kids . Let’s see how long for though . Or is Emma lurking in the bushes outside ? 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a nosey at his snap. Jesus, how much shite does he post?! Also filming at the swimming pool is weird as duck and no effort made to conceal other kids/customers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just had a nosey at his snap. Jesus, how much shite does he post?! Also filming at the swimming pool is weird as duck and no effort made to conceal other kids/customers.
I've also had a look. I think there might have been 4 stories of a guy chopping an onion 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.