Emma McVey #10 Tattle called it, Gaz is free. Emma ramping up the “poor me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think he'll be back at some point in some capacity even if it's just to say hello but that's just me and we will see 😂

Reactions: 10
I do think he'll be back at some point in some capacity even if it's just to say hello but that's just me and we will see 😂
Even if he does briefly return to GS to get a paycheque so what…

Dee Dee McVey scrounged off him and his geordie shore reputation to establish herself as an ‘influencer’.

She tried and failed first time with Mario from The Only Way Is Essex. It’s obvious this has been her life long goal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a nosey in Gaz sisters insta as she had tagged him. Seems like a lovely normal woman with loads in common with her brother …2 kids , enjoys gym , family stuff , holidays etc . So my question is why does it seem they lived a life completely isolated from each other for the past couple of years ? Why have Chester and primrose not grown up with their cousins ? Could it be because Munchausen Mcvey didn’t want Gaz to realise quite how F#%^*ed up their way of life really was ??
Also lovely to see him taking his grandad out this week , again hopefully now he’s free again this will happen a lot more .
I know social media only shows what the person wants us to see but I genuinely think Gaz looks so much happier lately , like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think instead of Aaron and gaz doing geordie shore someone should commission a series of how they both are coping with the single dad life now after escaping from 2 deranged women 😂 I’d tune in deffo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Just had a nosey in Gaz sisters insta as she had tagged him. Seems like a lovely normal woman with loads in common with her brother …2 kids , enjoys gym , family stuff , holidays etc . So my question is why does it seem they lived a life completely isolated from each other for the past couple of years ? Why have Chester and primrose not grown up with their cousins ? Could it be because Munchausen Mcvey didn’t want Gaz to realise quite how F#%^*ed up their way of life really was ??
Also lovely to see him taking his grandad out this week , again hopefully now he’s free again this will happen a lot more .
I know social media only shows what the person wants us to see but I genuinely think Gaz looks so much happier lately , like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders
But also how much does primrose look like the sister and cousin, same eyes. Definite Beadle genes.

Reactions: 13
They never seemed to do anything together just as a couple though no dates nights no holidays away sometimes married couples need that

Reactions: 20
It was probably very much like a Talia and Aaron situation. Isolating them for their family. They probably compiled to keep the peace. Aaron confirmed that was the case for him in one of his lives.

Reactions: 22
I agree, it’s very telling that he’s suddenly back in touch with his family and Aaron etc since they split!

Reactions: 24
They never seemed to do anything together just as a couple though no dates nights no holidays away sometimes married couples need that
Think it got worse too when they stopped filming geordie ogs she seemed to isolate him even more after that

Reactions: 10
I think instead of Aaron and gaz doing geordie shore someone should commission a series of how they both are coping with the single dad life now after escaping from 2 deranged women 😂 I’d tune in deffo
Hi all, a bit of a lurker here 👋. Great idea there's so many mummy type programmes. Give them a single dads show 😆

Reactions: 26
This here is a very good observation.I never forget when Chester was born and in his first year they were doing Xmas pn their own because she daif they are now their own family.I thought this was so odd especially since he was a baby,not like he is going to open presents lol everyone goes and see family at Xmas even if it is not on Xmas day and I thought it was so wrong that they just stayed on their own at home. And your point exactly his sister younger child is similar age to Chester and I have never seen them in stories playing together, the lads missed out on so much. Thankfully they will know their cousins and family. I am sure his family is relieved.

Reactions: 17
Anyone know his sisters insta ?
He’s posted about a house viewing on snap, good for him. Like you’ve all said he seems genuinely happy !

Reactions: 2
Posting those beauty products with affiliate links but holding them so you can’t see what they actually are. I purposely looked at the small print to investigate them myself rather than click the link… if they didn’t do that I’d probably click their aff links. Just me?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Posting those beauty products with affiliate links but holding them so you can’t see what they actually are. I purposely looked at the small print to investigate them myself rather than click the link… if they didn’t do that I’d probably click their aff links. Just me?
And the potato peeler , she's a fucker for the links that one, the poor bastards that fall for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does getting 3p from a few people's Amazon purchases actually make these people a living?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came to see if anyone else noticed this!!! How embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.