Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Today's stories have pissed me off so much! Why take your baby out in the cold if she's has a cold??? I have a 14 week old baby who also has bronchiolitis (she was born prematurely so it's common) as soon as she had the first signs of a cold we stayed in, school runs were done with snow suits on (admittedly they are too big but it still went on) we had blankets and layering up taking place at home and guess what we cancelled plans at the weekend to ensure we werent an additional strain on the NHS and also because you know I'm a mother to 3 children and realise that when they are unwell the gram doesn't fucking matter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes utterly despicable. I'd get it if she couldnt have bought them elsewhere but shes clearly slagging boots for a freebie. She could have been out to several boots yesterday and today looking for those bottles. Quite frankly she needs to look in the mirror, give herself a bloody shake and stop making stupid comments. Its backfired tonight and no doubt tomorrow we will get tears and snotters about all the nasty trolls. What a lazy excuse for a human. My husband left me and moved abroad when my youngest was 4 months old. I showered DAILY. 🙄 went out, done school runs, baby classes....you know like a normal mother. So Emily. Whilst you're eating your brownie and planning your weekly wash. Just have a think about the number of real mums managing through life every bloody day. Horrible smelly woman.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Says it all about her mentality. She walks around in stinking rags, but spends £100 on a dress for her shit bday with one person in her back garden.... buys her kids everything second hand but blows over £300 on some newborn photos. Slow clap for the stupid, yellow-toothed wide one 🙄

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
From previous edxperience, having a baby, and nephew who both had silent reflux...
The babies screamed regardless of being held or not. Yet Amelia is calm 99% of the time she's being held. Which says to me its not silent reflux and Emily is 100% self diagnosing.

She has gone from mildly annoying and cringey to down right neglectful! I really am gob smacked that a mother would take her 6 week old baby out in OCTOBER in a babygrow!! I’m calling bullshit on 2 pairs of joggers etc because why the fuck would you put a babygrow over 2 pairs of jogger?! Was it worth it for your shitty Instagram content Emily, now your poor baby is in hospital! And that trip to the farm was purely for pictures to post! Put the phone down and enjoy your children instead of shoving a camera in their face all the time! I was out this weekend and live not far from farmer Copley’s and let me tell you it was freezing! Both my kids had hat, coat, gloves! I wouldn’t dream of taking such a tiny baby out without pram or a pram suit/blankets/layers!

• Heart

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Those bottles she ordered are literally in the ASDA baby event on offer for £12.
so instead of her and ‘hubby’ and ‘nannie’ sitting there at a fucking party, could 1 of them popped to the shop?!
she’s so entitled it’s embarrassing. Can’t be arsed to change her diet for the baby, can’t be arsed to change her plans for the baby. Gross behaviour from a grown woman.. deffo wanting a freebie/ sorry package from boots now!!

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for "hubby". I bet he has a real shit life. Imagine putting up with her, we only see a very minute part of her that she shows us and we can all see what a conniving, bossy, attention seeking beg she really is. He has to live with it 😥 might set up a go fund me for him, #freethemole

• Haha

Qwerty124

Emily is the most narcissistic mother. Even her baby being in hospital struggling to breathe isn't stopping her from turning this into an attempt to get praise. Does she want a medal for calling an ambulance when her child's lips had turned blue??

Turn off your bloody phone woman and concentrate on your baby instead of shoving a phone in her face. I'm actually gobsmacked that she would even record what she has today. Pity she doesn't give her baby as much attention as she does to instagram and her next brownie fix.

Edited for spellings.

• Heart
This woman is one of the biggest narcissists I’ve ever seen. Everything is me me me, what she means is she’s loved having ‘hubby’ run around after her for the last 10 days (like he always does but I suppose she may have to move her fat arse when he’s at work) she’s loved the attention of visitors, cards etc and now that’s all coming to an end and she’s going to have to crack on she doesn’t like it. Yes it’s common to try after a baby but I find the ‘sad face’ stories so contrived and for attention.

Also, Emily I suggest you stop eating toast and biscuits all day and get serious about your health because I’d be worried having 2 children and being that overweight. I have 3 children, and Don’t understand how she’s only had time to grab biscuits all day?! Get off the phone and make a healthy meal or reach for a piece of fruit instead

Nevermind #freebritney what about #freemoley working every hour possible to fund Emily’s brownie deliveries and then putting the kids to bed and letting lady muck sleep all night because she’s had a tough day with her baby that cried!! As if babys aren’t meant to cry or fuss

• Haha

Blah blah 2020

She was at the shop (yesterday I think) because she said she had missed driving?

She's been out all afternoon at a party, lots of shops are open on a Sunday surely if your baby is in that much pain drop Ella off at the party and go anywhere and everywhere until you find what you need?

She has really pissed me off tonight! 😤

lou36

It actually gives me the “ick” when “influencers” especially emily say “not an ad, not gifted” just makes me cringe with second hand embarrassment so badly

And there is no way she can be nervous about pandemic or the baby at night when she takes her 2day old child out and about in public

And the fact she thinks that by her tagging them with her “40k” followers its a massive boost to their business. Its not, you maybe have 165 people that actually engage hun

Only trying to kid yourself

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I think she needs to step away from social media. Caring for a newborn is tough and I do think she’s struggling. Her smug face does still really irritate me. Perhaps in the first few days of being home with her baby she shouldn’t have been so smug about having the “perfect” baby.

Reactions: 12

Djakm

Can’t or won’t purchase breastfeeding friendly t shirts and her babies suited up in second hand which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with EXCEPT the fact she happily blew £100 on ONE dress and an expensive cake topper fully knowing she was having a baby and wanted to breastfeed! As a mother her priorities are just plain wrong. She really did expect to be given boatloads of freebies to cater for the pregnancy/baby didn’t she 😂

Reactions: 12