Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just being so smug, she had to get in about having no tears or stitches didn’t she 🙄 still waiting for her to clarify the timings too, surely if she was sharing everything to help first time mums she would share how fast/slow each stage was for her

Reactions: 6
She probably thrives from this thread, loves any type of attention. Still think she was fired and not made redundant

Reactions: 7
Ah man came on here to see if anyone caught what was deleted. Normally lurk on this thread, she doesn’t offend me as such just gives me an internal cringe so hard I forget about my own cringe moments 😂😂 also the image of her butterfingers 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah man came on here to see if anyone caught what was deleted. Normally lurk on this thread, she doesn’t offend me as such just gives me an internal cringe so hard I forget about my own cringe moments 😂😂 also the image of her butterfingers 🤢🤢
Her stubby fingers in the butter is bad enough but then the thought of her WIPING IT ON THE TOAST 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her stubby fingers in the butter is bad enough but then the thought of her WIPING IT ON THE TOAST 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then probably licking it off and not bothing to wash her hands.

Probably washed her fingers in her cup of tea.

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t imagine being that desperate for toast, that I would scrape every last morsel out of the tub with my finger, then spread it onto the toast 😂

• Haha
Bit confused as to why her husband couldn’t just take her car rather than her having to take him in?

Reactions: 12
Bit confused as to why her husband couldn’t just take her car rather than her having to take him in?
I thought this too! Supposed she wouldn't be able to moan then. Because I suppose she'll be moaning again later when it comes to collecting him.

Are we going to have all this "Doesn't make a good impression especially at manager level"
Boasting constantly now her hubby is deputy manager 😑

Pretty sure it'd be acceptable the fact he's on paternity leave aaand his car won't start. Don't think that would make a bad impression even at "manager level" 😑

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just me as I was breastfeeding but.. If she was going to A&E which always takes a long time anyway... And not taking baby even though she's EBF... Then surely she could've pumped a bit before she left?
Or what happened to all these "let downs" she's been showing us?
And she said she had started to pump and freeze it all?

She hasn’t mentioned the blood thinner injections before? I thought they were only advised with increased BMI?

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t mentioned the blood thinner injections before? I thought they were only advised with increased BMI?
She does have an increased bmi.
Which is why she'll be on them 😊😂

I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned them though. Something else to moan about 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah you get put on blood thinners after birth if your bmi is high, or if you’re ‘at risk’ of a blood clot

Reactions: 4
I swear to god if I read "flying solo" one more time. She's lucky her husband even has paternity leave! I was left on my own with our new born son almost instantly, his Dad was self employed and went to the other end of the country to work a couple of days after our son was born. Get a grip you bleeping drip of a woman.

Reactions: 15
I never ever thought I’d post on here, always liked to just read from afar 🤣🙈
But, my god, I can’t just watch anymore! She is somehow doing her best work at offending every mum ever! Your baby is a week old and you’ve managed to have a shower. Nice one 👍
I’m not all about the woe is me but I had my first baby last year and after a traumatic Induction/emergency c section I already felt like I’d failed at birth/the first few weeks of first time parenting. So to see people like her bragging all the time really upsets me. She has no idea what others have been through and if she’s got a public platform then she should try to take these things into perspective before she posts.
Also, I don’t know how she dare complain about going to hospital on her own by the way when some poor women almost gave birth without partners etc.last year.
But that’s for another day. 🤣
PS she was in labour on my sons birthday and I was just hoping and praying her baby wouldn’t be born on the same day 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow, that felt good 😅🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never ever thought I’d post on here, always liked to just read from afar 🤣🙈
But, my god, I can’t just watch anymore! She is somehow doing her best work at offending every mum ever! Your baby is a week old and you’ve managed to have a shower. Nice one 👍
I’m not all about the woe is me but I had my first baby last year and after a traumatic Induction/emergency c section I already felt like I’d failed at birth/the first few weeks of first time parenting. So to see people like her bragging all the time really upsets me. She has no idea what others have been through and if she’s got a public platform then she should try to take these things into perspective before she posts.
Also, I don’t know how she dare complain about going to hospital on her own by the way when some poor women almost gave birth without partners etc.last year.
But that’s for another day. 🤣
PS she was in labour on my sons birthday and I was just hoping and praying her baby wouldn’t be born on the same day 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow, that felt good 😅🤪
Her boasting makes me want to boak. Little miss bleeping perfect. Hope something majorly goes wrong (not with her kids, I don't wish ill on Hela or the baby)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.