Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What a disgusting human being she is! Seriously, your baby is in hospital struggling with her breathing and you film it for the gram? Fuck off and when you get there fuck off some more!

Reactions: 12

Pinkoctopus

If these bottles were that important I would have got them ASAP as in get off your arse and get them, they’re not exactly special that you can only get them in boots, I’ve seen them many times in Asda (where her husband works) 😒😶
Boots are open rather late these days, I’m sure you could have quickly gone when your husband is finished work.

when my little boy was younger (and I would for as long as he is living at home) - he is only 3! But I’ve been many a time in the middle of the night as he needs something from a 24hr Tesco/ shop, calpol, gripe water, absolutely anything he needed.. she’s an entitled bitch.

justforthegiggles

Did anyone see that story before she deleted it? Reckons she was having her 1st period after giving birth. God shes so stupid

• Haha

ell73949032838

That’s it emily, film an update absolutely no one has asked for. Who on Earth wants to see that poor innocent baby struggling to breathe because of your own selfish actions. Get that camera out of her face!!

• Sad

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Why can’t she get a sling or something to put Amelia in, I have twins and one is very clingy so I pop them in the carrier and manage to do housework. Why can’t moley hoover when he comes in and help clean, he’s not at work 24/7 I’m sure he could help, but no she’d rather martyr herself and let him take the baby and she go do it, then bitch about it online.

Also, I’m sure someone called it on her saying she’d have supply issues same as last time, nobody gives a shit how she feeds her baby, nobody is shaming her for combi feeding, if she doesn’t want to BF don’t breastfeed, but don’t bullshit about supply issues in order to feed your child, a fed baby is best at the end of the day.

And if the house has been that much of an issue over the last two weeks, why has she constantly been on Instagram doing stories every day? So much of this just seems like her feeling sorry for herself

WhatABore

VIP Member
Should’ve known she’d jump on this and say she has reflux 🙄 like you say, just feed your child and stop making excuses for it, I’m sick of seeing her bang on about BF issues, when she knows full well her diet is shit and is probably contributing to her lack of supply. Also, still bitching about not being able to put Amelia down - BUY A FUCKING SLING!!!! She said herself it was the only solution, and yet she still hasn’t done anything to help herself, or the situation which tells me shes definitely using it for sympathy and actually, doesn’t want to help herself!
It's funny that she can't put Amelia down.. Yet keeps posting stories of her doing other things when she wants to.
Seems alright to be put down then. Like when brownies arrive. Funny that.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's unhinged it's the only way I can explain it 🥴 my husband would be absolutely furious with me if I was filming our poorly baby and chatting shit on the Internet at a time like that!

• Heart

Clarew93

Hubby could have taken hella to the pumpkin farm for some daddy and daughter time, Emily could have taken hella on her own and left Amelia with hubby, there were so many options but she dragged that poor baby out in the cold when she’s feeling rubbish, days after having her tongue tie cut, and now she is in hospital filming?!?!?! I don’t understand her

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
She’ll do a crying video soon. She should just be thankful they have two cars. And sorry to say this but the baby grow today just looks so worn and tatty she has no shame

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why can’t she get a sling or something to put Amelia in, I have twins and one is very clingy so I pop them in the carrier and manage to do housework. Why can’t moley hoover when he comes in and help clean, he’s not at work 24/7 I’m sure he could help, but no she’d rather martyr herself and let him take the baby and she go do it, then bitch about it online.
Also, I’m sure someone called it on her saying she’d have supply issues same as last time, nobody gives a shit how she feeds her baby, nobody is shaming her for combi feeding, if she doesn’t want to BF don’t breastfeed, but don’t bullshit about supply issues in order to feed your child, a fed baby is best at the end of the day.
I dont get why she said "I know cleaning is my job"
Why is it? Especially if she's struggling by not being able to put the baby down.

Then she also says.. "Nothing i can do apart from if I put her in a sling"
Well? Do it then?
Why say it and then not do it? 🤔

Oh and also "If you have an issue with combi feeding, keep it to yourself"

Why does she insist that everyone has an issue with breastfeeding/bottle feeding ect?!

Ennaeel

Has the big new fancy shopping centre she sang the praises off not got a boots??

Or maybe they tried to deliver when she was swanning off to a party fucking idiot

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
This is the thing I don't tend to like with these fancy newborn photos. The photos come out looking nothing like them

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't stand her face when she does this fake grin thing looking at the baby.
Makes me want to punch her 😂😂

Her food again... Toastie.. Biscuits.
And wonders why she struggles with milk supply and energy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought she had support from the infant feeding team to help her with breastfeeding? Her over supply was normal when baby was first born but it's settled now baby has regulated the demand. She hasn't dried up, she's just using it as an excuse, giving out false advice & information to her followers as per usual.

Loll86

Fuming with her shitty royal mail comment! They dont officially work sundays it is only being trialed so therefor not every worker will be in on a sunday the stupid cow! They worked right through the pandemic without days off..while she sat on her arse! They were snowed under with mail and parcels.. she infuriates me!

Praising the key workers through the pandemic and now slagging them for not delivering her parcel.. shes got issues her

Last edited:

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Strange how she’s able to put the baby down to make cake for her fat face. Emily hun make sure you bother to share this. Honestly why does her Husband deal with her