Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming with her crappy royal mail comment! They dont officially work sundays it is only being trialed so therefor not every worker will be in on a sunday the stupid cow! They worked right through the pandemic without days off..while she sat on her arse! They were snowed under with mail and parcels.. she infuriates me!

Praising the key workers through the pandemic and now slagging them for not delivering her parcel.. shes got issues her

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If these bottles were that important I would have got them ASAP as in get off your arse and get them, they’re not exactly special that you can only get them in boots, I’ve seen them many times in Asda (where her husband works) 😒😶
Boots are open rather late these days, I’m sure you could have quickly gone when your husband is finished work.

when my little boy was younger (and I would for as long as he is living at home) - he is only 3! But I’ve been many a time in the middle of the night as he needs something from a 24hr Tesco/ shop, calpol, gripe water, absolutely anything he needed.. she’s an entitled witch.

Has the big new fancy shopping centre she sang the praises off not got a boots??

Or maybe they tried to deliver when she was swanning off to a party bleeping idiot

Last edited:
She’s read the messages on here and slagged them off on her stories, obvious because she hasn’t print screened her DM’s like she did with the positive DM’s. There was nothing stopping her dropping everyone off at the party and going to a shop today. Or even yesterday, why order it online when she could have got off her fat arse

Reactions: 11
If things are that bad then surely a walk in centre or pharmacy would be open today

Reactions: 7
How aggressive does she want to be! bleeping twit, just get off your arse and go to the shops if you’re that desperate!

Reactions: 9
She's such a twit, it says some and also so many times the last 18 months I've ordered something and it said it's a certain day but it doesn't turn up then because they're massively over worked. I'm sure she would have got a refund for the delivery anyway. If it was that important, she would have gone and found some before going to a birthday party. She can't take any responsibility herself.

Reactions: 10
She was at the shop (yesterday I think) because she said she had missed driving?

She's been out all afternoon at a party, lots of shops are open on a Sunday surely if your baby is in that much pain drop Ella off at the party and go anywhere and everywhere until you find what you need?

She has really pissed me off tonight! 😤

Reactions: 13
She's such a twit, it says some and also so many times the last 18 months I've ordered something and it said it's a certain day but it doesn't turn up then because they're massively over worked. I'm sure she would have got a refund for the delivery anyway. If it was that important, she would have gone and found some before going to a birthday party. She can't take any responsibility herself.
Imagine sitting at a party with a poorly baby who supposedly can’t be put down and cries constantly. Surely her family must have wondered what was going on. She just makes me so angry

Reactions: 6
She infuriates me. I don’t know how she dares kick off at Royal Mail like that, she should of got off her fat bleeping arse and gone to the shop. If the baby is really in that much pain then as a mother, why was it ok for her to wait for this parcel overnight and attend a party etc with no second thoughts to Amelia. Top mother award there.
Since you read here Emily.. Instead of grabbing your phone to take a picture of your baby crying, how about go and tend to her? Or are you playing the sympathy card for brownies again you fat mess. You haven’t had a job in that long you probably can’t remember that most places are overworked, there was no reason you couldn’t visit the shops in all the time you’ve waited for that parcel. Also, Royal Mail could have showed up at any time of the day, so you would of been leaving her in pain potentially all day until they arrived. This is down on no one but your lazy life choices. Do better for your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's really wound me up tonight. The world is on its arse. No drivers, no staff, Brexit, Covid but God forbid Emily has to actually do something that's a minor inconvenience to her. We'll seeing her parents have money because she is so self entitled it's unreal

Reactions: 7
Does she realise the baby can leave the house to go to boots with her? Or does she only go to PR invite events 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes utterly despicable. I'd get it if she couldnt have bought them elsewhere but shes clearly slagging boots for a freebie. She could have been out to several boots yesterday and today looking for those bottles. Quite frankly she needs to look in the mirror, give herself a bloody shake and stop making stupid comments. Its backfired tonight and no doubt tomorrow we will get tears and snotters about all the nasty trolls. What a lazy excuse for a human. My husband left me and moved abroad when my youngest was 4 months old. I showered DAILY. 🙄 went out, done school runs, baby classes....you know like a normal mother. So Emily. Whilst you're eating your brownie and planning your weekly wash. Just have a think about the number of real mums managing through life every bloody day. Horrible smelly woman.

• Heart
Who takes a picture of a baby crying in pain to prove a point on Instagram. New low Emily

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Those bottles she ordered are literally in the ASDA baby event on offer for £12.
so instead of her and ‘hubby’ and ‘nannie’ sitting there at a bleeping party, could 1 of them popped to the shop?!
she’s so entitled it’s embarrassing. Can’t be arsed to change her diet for the baby, can’t be arsed to change her plans for the baby. Gross behaviour from a grown woman.. deffo wanting a freebie/ sorry package from boots now!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.