Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad that she is leaving her house purely for to get attention

Sad that she is so pathetic that she pretends she doesn’t read here and people message her

Sad that she couldnt handle a dog but decided she needed a new baby

Sad that she cant even afford one child and has brought another into the world

Sad that she is using her baby to try and claw back some sort of social status in the world of instagram

What a sad little life Emily

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry but she is mental taking that baby out. A restaurant with 11 people (who've been around however many others) sat together, waiters who've served God knows how many people in last 7 days...she's so worried something will happen to her in the night that they don't sleep yet is putting her at huge risk taking her out for the 3rd day in a row during a pandemic. She's really pushing her luck!! Quite a few new mums I know won't even allow visitors without a negative lateral flow test.

Reactions: 14
She is literally doing it because she wants the attention because she's got a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I had my first baby I was acting a bit like Emily with going out everyday, I was a young mum and think I had a point to prove that I could cope. Well it massively backfired I ended up with horrendous post natal depression because I hadnt allowed myself time to chill out and enjoy the ‘bubble’ in my pjs.
When number 2 came along I didn’t get dressed for 6 days and that was only to go to his newborn shoot, I fear Emily may suffer the same fate if she doesn’t just take a minute to breathe and put the phone down and actually bond with her child

Reactions: 8
When I had my first baby I was acting a bit like Emily with going out everyday, I was a young mum and think I had a point to prove that I could cope. Well it massively backfired I ended up with horrendous post natal depression because I hadnt allowed myself time to chill out and enjoy the ‘bubble’ in my pjs.
When number 2 came along I didn’t get dressed for 6 days and that was only to go to his newborn shoot, I fear Emily may suffer the same fate if she doesn’t just take a minute to breathe and put the phone down and actually bond with her child
This exact thing happened me. Went everywhere never a day at home. This was pre pandemic now, and haven't braved number 2 yet!

Reactions: 3
Sitting in the corner with her top over her head feeding. Silly cow. Needs to buy some 2nd hand maternity clothes so can feed amelia properly

Reactions: 7
We noticed you haven't got any maternity clothes love.
Maybe should've bought some instead of a £100 dress eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she could’ve just gone and sat in her car to feed?? Presumably she would’ve had a blanket/muslin to cover herself a bit while feeding…

Reactions: 7
I'm confused why she only realised she wouldn't be able to see the baby when feeding when she was actually doing it.. And not when she thought of the idea? Did she think she's be able to see through her top or something? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Think her words were ‘which I wolfed down’ yes Emily I’m sure you did
A00C6E14-EE72-4B3A-81A3-FA37D279CF49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm actually bamboozled by her. I didn't breastfeed any of my kids but I thought it was all about layering and one up one down. I'm all for breastfeeding but was she going to flash her whole legs and belly to pull that dress up 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a smug knob. dislike her more than I used to. I think she's only going places so she can breastfeed and make a scene. Never seen her out 2 days in a row never mind this many

Reactions: 11
It actually gives me the “ick” when “influencers” especially emily say “not an ad, not gifted” just makes me cringe with second hand embarrassment so badly

And there is no way she can be nervous about pandemic or the baby at night when she takes her 2day old child out and about in public

And the fact she thinks that by her tagging them with her “40k” followers its a massive boost to their business. Its not, you maybe have 165 people that actually engage hun

Only trying to kid yourself

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.