Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
What an absolute c**t! We know you read here Emily, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, your 6 week old baby is poorly in Hospital because you’re a shitty, neglectful mother - taking an already sick baby out in the freezing cold, dressed inappropriately, is nothing short of disgraceful! As a previous poster so eloquently put, you find the money to shove food into your fat face, but can’t make sure your own children are warm, and well, no way on earth would a caring parent have taken a baby out whilst poorly and after having a tongue tie division a day before. We all know you’ve turned your messages off because you know full well that people will be telling you a few things in your DM’s - truth hurts doesn’t it? Get the fuck off Instagram and look after the child you desperately wanted, she is more important than showing your selfish face on stories.

Just unbelievable, she really couldn’t get any worse at this point! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17

WhatABore

VIP Member
Taking the balloons down.. "Don't worry I folded them up for her baby box" why would we worry? Or even care at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Hahaha123

Is it only me that finds it so fucking bizarre that people actually sit and cry on Instagram. Oh I know just having a bad day let’s sit in front of the camera crying telling the world about my first world problems. I’ve got a 9 week old & a 7 year old, my other half works away 12 days straight so I’m solo parenting. Its fucking hard but I knew that when I got pregnant. BUY A FUCKING SLING!! The amount of stuff she would be able to do if she just got a sling.

Reactions: 16
Breakfast out!! Firstly don’t moan about car repair cost then go and waste money on eating out! And seriously emily I know post partum, dieting isn’t the first thing on your mind but you are way over the boundy of ‘body confidence’ ‘normalising normal bodies’ you are dangerously overweight

Djakm

She infuriates me. I don’t know how she dares kick off at Royal Mail like that, she should of got off her fat fucking arse and gone to the shop. If the baby is really in that much pain then as a mother, why was it ok for her to wait for this parcel overnight and attend a party etc with no second thoughts to Amelia. Top mother award there.
Since you read here Emily.. Instead of grabbing your phone to take a picture of your baby crying, how about go and tend to her? Or are you playing the sympathy card for brownies again you fat mess. You haven’t had a job in that long you probably can’t remember that most places are overworked, there was no reason you couldn’t visit the shops in all the time you’ve waited for that parcel. Also, Royal Mail could have showed up at any time of the day, so you would of been leaving her in pain potentially all day until they arrived. This is down on no one but your lazy life choices. Do better for your kids.

• Heart

ell73949032838

Ever evolving?? No emily. You’re just a fat slob. I’m not saying weight gain is a bad thing, we all gained weight in lockdown. But stop acting like you don’t care. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t own scales, you wouldn’t have got the urge to weigh after having Amelia. It’s embarassing that she’s totally dropped the slimming world persona after that’s what her account was built on. We all know you don’t care about your health, or being around for your children as you live off a diet of buttery toast and biscuits, so much so you couldn’t even be bothered to change your diet to see if it would help milk production to breastfeed your baby. You’re lazy, greedy and a beg. So shut your moon face, and buy your children a decent coat so they don’t get pneumonia, and you don’t have to do any more Covid tests. The comments saying ‘so inspiring’ are enough to make me gag. What is inspiring about a woman who will only spend money on herself and not her children? A woman who constantly moans about her children, and husband who is the only one who works and does and provides absolutely everything for her. A woman who is an absolute mess and walks around in a dressing gown that she gave birth in. A woman who chose visiting a local new shopping centre to try and get ‘content’ instead of registering her babies birth? Emily is not an inspiration, she is the furthest thing I would want to be

• Heart

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I’m so tempted to message her and give her a piece of my mind!! This photo says it all! Poor poor baby, I feel so angry at Emily for doing this honestly it’s absolutely disgusting this photo shows how neglectful she is. Does anyone live close by to her who can report her? Especially with the proof we have on her social media we can report her for neglect. This is absolutely heartbreaking to see. Also Instagram is down apparently so lardy Emily is probably going mad trying to update her “fans”
View attachment 794328
The baby is probably in pain too. From what I understand they don’t get any pain relief when the tongue tie is cut. Imagine being in pain freezing cold struggling to breath. That’s what Emily has done to her child. Plus the parents have to do exercises, is that right? I bet Emily cba

• Sad
Reactions: 15

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Amelia would like to remind you her older sister probs wishes she would go live with her Nan and grandad like Logan did 🙃

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
The pram could have gone to someone who really needed it, that had nothing! Not someone who can spend £100 on a hideous dress to wear once!

ell73949032838

She defo sent herself that message about the dummy so she could pop her AD Affiliate link on there. Silly cow 🤣 also she’s not fooling anyone with that lasagna portion size. That was probably Hellas and Emily just ate the rest of the tray to herself

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
She can’t keep her stories straight. Several things have changed again. Could stay if they were worried, she was going to trust the doctor. Doc said they could go home and she goes against it and they’re annoyed. Fuck off Emily. You’re mothering instincts are fucking terrible, if they were great you likely wouldn’t have put Amelia in the position she is right now.

• Heart

Clarew93

As a mum of two I’m so angry with Emily. It is not rocket science to work out that if your baby has not been well then taking her out in the cold without a coat will not help to make her better?! She is what 6 weeks old? She is still a newborn baby. The fourth trimester is the first 12 weeks of a baby’s life where they need to be warm and safe, not out at a pumpkin farm with a bloody baby grow on 🤬🤬🤬🤬

rhc92

Chatty Member
I just don’t get people filming themselves crying. If you’re struggling speak to someone who can help not Instagram for clout. Ever since she’s had Amelia she’s always holding her so no wonder she doesn’t like putting down. She never makes anything easy for herself and then cries when it catches up.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry, but I hope she gets a shit ton of messages calling her out for her shitty behaviour because she deserves it! How stupid can you get?! 😳 she has absolutely no excuses, she's not some naive kid! Selfish bitch!!

• Heart