Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am super disappointed that we didn't get the ugly crying face that she usually does 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I for one am super disappointed that we didn't get the ugly crying face that she usually does 😔
Probably because she hasn't actually been crying and it was all for attention. Especially as Emma had recently posted about crying and she's up her arse at the minute.
If it was a real cry, we probably would've had a boomerang of the tears falling with sad music playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What she means is…
When you have your second child generally there isn’t as much attention from others as when you have your first born
What she means is she thought the new born attention would last longer and it hasn’t
Because she is an attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for "hubby". I bet he has a real tit life. Imagine putting up with her, we only see a very minute part of her that she shows us and we can all see what a conniving, bossy, attention seeking beg she really is. He has to live with it 😥 might set up a go fund me for him, #freethemole

• Haha
Or the angry face, who remembers at Christmas when she was called out on her question box for begging for Christmas bedding. She went apeshit 😂

• Haha
How has a woman, with two children and her husband at home, not managed to have more than biscuits today? Pull the other one Emily, I have 5 month old twins and a 7 year old at home, I’m able to do myself and my son food, whilst my husband is at work - utter bullshit, like most things she says and all for sympathy on stories.

Someone has commented that the final layer of their bubble burst when they returned to work 5 weeks ago. I hope that makes her feel so stupid - how does she think Hubby feels going back to work. At least she won’t have to worry about that for a good few years. We all know she’ll rinse him for all the Sarah’s crap kitchen she can get until he tells her to get off her arse and get to work. Honestly she acts like the only person in the world to have to juggle two children at a time. Let alone the fact she had 9 months of unemployment to prepare for said child. That post was probably more aimed at the gifts and freebies she thought she would get and didn’t. They don’t seem to have much friends or family around them (from what we see on insta anyway). Ella has played up her whole life hence #Hella. This isn’t to do with the new baby, she just knows which buttons to press. Any child who had their game turned off, new baby or no new baby would make a fuss 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Emily is just milking this (excuse the pun) for all she can. And probably feels like a dick after boasting about her huge supply and showing us all 🤢 to now have it drying up

Reactions: 9
How has a woman, with two children and her husband at home, not managed to have more than biscuits today? Pull the other one Emily, I have 5 month old twins and a 7 year old at home, I’m able to do myself and my son food, whilst my husband is at work - utter bullshit, like most things she says and all for sympathy on stories.
Along with Ella being at school today too! So she hasn't even had to look after her!

Reactions: 6
This woman is one of the biggest narcissists I’ve ever seen. Everything is me me me, what she means is she’s loved having ‘hubby’ run around after her for the last 10 days (like he always does but I suppose she may have to move her fat arse when he’s at work) she’s loved the attention of visitors, cards etc and now that’s all coming to an end and she’s going to have to crack on she doesn’t like it. Yes it’s common to try after a baby but I find the ‘sad face’ stories so contrived and for attention.

Also, Emily I suggest you stop eating toast and biscuits all day and get serious about your health because I’d be worried having 2 children and being that overweight. I have 3 children, and Don’t understand how she’s only had time to grab biscuits all day?! Get off the phone and make a healthy meal or reach for a piece of fruit instead

Put the baby down, get off your phone and make some food. Ffs. Ella can occupy herself while you make food. She's 5 years old not 2. Trying the pity card bit made herself look like an arse

Reactions: 6
Put the baby down, get off your phone and make some food. Ffs. Ella can occupy herself while you make food. She's 5 years old not 2. Trying the pity card bit made herself look like an arse
Pretty sure she was at school anyway so even less of a reason!

Reactions: 5
There’s no excuse for her not to do a online food shop. Slots are pretty good now too. Or weren’t they at the shops the other day? Plan meals and get the right ingredients! She’s obviously brought biscuits during that shop and not healthy lunch stuff

There’s no excuse for her not to do a online food shop. Slots are pretty good now too. Or weren’t they at the shops the other day? Plan meals and get the right ingredients! She’s obviously brought biscuits during that shop and not healthy lunch stuff
Surely (hopefully) she’s feeding Ella anyway?! Make something simple you can both have?! Common sense no?🙄 And remember, lunch doesn’t have to be a big hot meal with meat and two veg🙈🤣

I just don't understand with both of them home and 1 baby, how she hasn't had time to eat? I don't get it at all.

Reactions: 3
I just don't understand with both of them home and 1 baby, how she hasn't had time to eat? I don't get it at all.
Even more so if it’s a school day and Ellas not there 🤷‍♀️ I don’t recall ever not eating because of a baby, even a clingy one.

Can you imagine once he's gone back to work. She won't even have anyone to serve her biscuits. She'll be a bag of bones #prayforemily

"We made sure we got out (sometimes to my detriment)" You are such a bleeping hero Emily. You do realise your husband can take Hella out on his own right? You don't have to take your 2 day old baby to the post office or to a restaurant. Oh sorry I forgot then you won't get the the attention you so desperately crave constantly. I would love to slap her across her sour puss she's so wrapped up in herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She can use hubbehs discount on an Asda shop online

Reactions: 3
Breakfast out!! Firstly don’t moan about car repair cost then go and waste money on eating out! And seriously emily I know post partum, dieting isn’t the first thing on your mind but you are way over the boundy of ‘body confidence’ ‘normalising normal bodies’ you are dangerously overweight

Reactions: 16
She defo made Ella have cuddles with the baby 😂😂 she looks bored to death holding her 😂
The Emily martyr stories will continue, crying about money and going out for food/days out, I don’t begrudge people doing this normally... just don’t act like you’re on the bones of your arse so you need a free pram!

Reactions: 5
I am so confused.

So she’s crying about not being able to eat. I mean seriously who even believes she’s just eaten some biscuits all day but even if she has, it takes the same amount of time opening a packet of biscuits to peel a satsuma (just saying). Crying about the cost of her car repair yet spends an extortionate amount of money on newborn photos and now…she’s gone out for her breakfast too!

So what is it because as far as I’m concerned, if I was going on Instagram to cry about my lack of money then the last thing I would be doing is posting about my morning going out for breakfast!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.