Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just propa awkward isn’t she, I dunno if there is a word to describe her personality but the way she thinks she’s funny and relatable when it’s actually just cringe

Reactions: 5
She’s just propa awkward isn’t she, I dunno if there is a word to describe her personality but the way she thinks she’s funny and relatable when it’s actually just cringe
It’s like also when she has those weird little moments when she sings or dances and records it and she genuinely thinks she’s cool..... when it’s like Emily hun, you’re as cool as thick brown thermal socks and sludge green sandals worn together. You’re not hip, you’re a hippo. You’re not entertaining, you’re painful to watch.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s as if she fell pregnant just for engagement 🙄
she was wondering what direction to take her Instagram after she failed with the weight loss thing
Can’t do fashion blogging with no fashion sense
So she’s had a baby and now she will try and rebrand as a mummy instagrammer

Sorry if this has been said, on that video where she gets Ella to sing good morning.. at the end of it it, she actually says ‘take her now’ about the baby 😂😂 dead at how forced it was lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's obviously been looking here, because there is no way one of her followers asked her if the baby had been wearing the same suit for 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stop laughing at how she reads here then pretends it was a message from someone. I bet she read what was put then was straight like “QUICK ELLA PRETEND YOURE GIVING ME THIS BABYGROW I NEED TO PROVE A POINT”. Hi Emily, we can see right through your fake Instagram posts, maybe you should delete your account and focus on your family. Oh, but you won’t will you, because that means you’ll have a baby and a child size toddler without a platform to moan about them on or use them for freebies. And unfortunately for you I doubt you’ll be able to par them off to family like you did Logan. Sad pathetic lazy cow.

Reactions: 13
I can’t stop laughing at how she reads here then pretends it was a message from someone. I bet she read what was put then was straight like “QUICK ELLA PRETEND YOURE GIVING ME THIS BABYGROW I NEED TO PROVE A POINT”. Hi Emily, we can see right through your fake Instagram posts, maybe you should delete your account and focus on your family. Oh, but you won’t will you, because that means you’ll have a baby and a child size toddler without a platform to moan about them on or use them for freebies. And unfortunately for you I doubt you’ll be able to par them off to family like you did Logan. Sad pathetic lazy cow.
She’s such a tattle puppet. Sure Emily, we really believe Ella picked out the same babygrow, we know you forced her to hold that one up in response to what was said here, just like you removed your sleep positioner from the baby’s Moses basket yesterday AFTER it was mentioned here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she’s checked Tattle more times than she’s checked the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get why she pretends she gets messages from her followers about things that she’s read on here. Or is it because the last time she referred to Tattle we then called her out for sending herself screen shots from here too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem very maternal does she? Even before the baby. I wonder if her husband goes back to work before his pat leave ends to get a break

• Sad
Hasn’t she been out every day since she gave birth? Why the need to be up and taking your newborn out so soon, what’s wrong with staying home and enjoying your bubble? 🙄is she trying to prove something here.

Reactions: 10
Hasn’t she been out every day since she gave birth? Why the need to be up and taking your newborn out so soon, what’s wrong with staying home and enjoying your bubble? 🙄is she trying to prove something here.
Yet before was just constantly sitting on her arse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.