Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

‘Well, this is not where I thought we’d be this morning’ I could’ve told you you’d be there emily you massive twat, she was already ill as you stated in your stories you wouldn’t have taken her indoors so she couldn’t spread to others? But instead you take her out in the freezing cold to go poxy pumpkin picking for content for the gram. Was it worth it for under 1,000 likes emily? You baffoon. Some people don’t deserve these precious babies, care too much about themselves to ever be able to look after them properly. I’m 21, no children, none in the distant future, but even I know what she did yesterday was so inappropriate and wrong, basically risking her child’s health for a few likes. Emily’s all wrapped up and her babies are left with minimal layers. She’s such a fucking idiot I’m actually angry that she’s acting shocked she’s in hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know how lucky you are, Grimily? To have 2 healthy children? Do you know how many people cry themselves to sleep every night because they can't have them. Or have lost them. Wake up, give yourself a shake, know your audience, and FUCK OFFFFFFFFF WITH THE MOANING.

You don't work.
You eat shit alllllll day.
You do absolutely nothing but order your poor husband about, doing everything for you. (How was the school run? Oh yeah, you didn't do it.)
You have two children who all you do is moan and whine about.

Have a bath, change your god damn black tent mumu (Infact, bin the fucking lot of them!) Sort your atrocious pink eyebrows out and eat some nutritious food.

• Heart

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
I swear to god if I read "flying solo" one more time. She's lucky her husband even has paternity leave! I was left on my own with our new born son almost instantly, his Dad was self employed and went to the other end of the country to work a couple of days after our son was born. Get a grip you fucking drip of a woman.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Does she realise the baby can leave the house to go to boots with her? Or does she only go to PR invite events 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The baby is probably in pain too. From what I understand they don’t get any pain relief when the tongue tie is cut. Imagine being in pain freezing cold struggling to breath. That’s what Emily has done to her child. Plus the parents have to do exercises, is that right? I bet Emily cba
The tongue cut alone would have made me keep her home for cuddles. She's a horrible, selfish bitch. I reckon it was so she could get her poxy shitty pumpkin photo again, all so she could do that post about HERSELF....Big thrills 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Gets me how she’s crying into the camera about how tired she is, yet on the occasions Amelia is asleep laid down she makes more insta stories?? In the 10 minutes it took you to film Amelia asleep then do all the stupid captions you could of washed up? Hoovered? Washed your hair? Prepped food? So many more useful things

Reactions: 14

el1234

She lost her job, decided to go down the influencer route and it didn’t take off so she had a baby to try to go down the mummy blogger route. She clearly expected to be inundated with freebies so she didn’t have to go back to work but since giving birth she’s done nothing but moan about lack of money and lack of sleep! I’m so confused by the whole thing because this isn’t her first baby! Surely she knew the time, effort and money that goes into having a baby as this is her second!

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Amelia would like to remind you that she has several baby grows that look the same but her mother doesn't and wears the same black sack daily 👍

• Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
Emily's talking about standing in front of the mirror saying affirmations.
I am kind
I am brave
I am wearing the dressing gown I gave birth in out in public

• Haha

supersparrow

SHES WEARING HER LABOUR DRESSING GOWN DRESS AGAIN
Came to write this!! to the opening of a shopping centre. Jesus christ Emily - we know you love a charity shop bargain for poor Hella - get the F*ck out of TK Maxx and down to your nearest chazza shop and buy yourself something to wear that hasnt had your insides on it.

• Haha

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Absolutely bonkers this one. Turns up to a public shopping centre and think she’s JLo.

Surprised she didn’t wear big dark glasses incase she was papped.

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Mother’s intuition to call an ambulance. I don’t know but if a baby was losing colour and her lips had gone blue ANYONE would have called. She’s a fucking idiot and she brought this upon her child.

• Wow

WhatABore

VIP Member
Breakfast out!! Firstly don’t moan about car repair cost then go and waste money on eating out! And seriously emily I know post partum, dieting isn’t the first thing on your mind but you are way over the boundy of ‘body confidence’ ‘normalising normal bodies’ you are dangerously overweight
She wonders why her milk supply dries up but doesn't eat anything healthy?
Not saying its that but it certainly doesn't help does it.

I also wonder if her supply actually does dry up or if she gets fed up of the effort and wants an excuse to stop.
Also feel like it's karma for being so smug in the start

ell73949032838

Not to be morbid. But I can see her using this new baby as an excuse not to lose weight too, whereas if anything she should be doing the opposite. Im only 21 and am actively trying to lose weight and get healthier in case I decide I want to have children, I don’t want to have health problems and I want to be around for as long as I can. Her quality of life isn’t very good, she’s always red in the face and huffing and puffing. I am not fat shaming in any way, I’m not skinny myself, but why is she not worried about being around for and being able to play with her daughters ? Though tbh what do we expect, she couldn’t even be bothered to walk the dog. Maybe moley is a chubby chaser, he seems to be enabling her terrible diet by not prepping anything or making her any proper meals. I am not digging him out as he’s the only one that actually works and provides for the family, but in the time he makes her a cheese toastie and a tea with shed loads of biscuits, he could be microwaving her some vegetables or heating her up some soup at least. Nothing she has is substantial, she must feel majorly unfit and is definitely over 20 stone? Why is no one intervening and giving her the help she needs ?

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
I mean it was bad enough filming and documenting her tongue tie being cut but now she’s videoing her newborn struggling to breathe 🤦🏼‍♀️ PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN and stop filming everything it’s just plain weird

ell73949032838

I know she’s not got loads of money. But all this facebook marketplace/charity shop stuff annoys me. Nothing wrong with a bargain, but when you spend £100 a birthday dress emily, god knows how much on brownies and crap, but are getting everything for your baby off there when there are definitely people worse off than you who need it. Don’t think that baby had much new stuff at all. Bragging about free wardrobes when there are probably people who need them more. When people see what she chooses to spend her money on, she needs to give her head a wobble over her priorities. Not to mention her getting all that paw patrol stuff and then selling it on for more 🤦🏼‍♀️

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I know he’s useless but she has some nerve saying ‘f you Boris’ when she contributes fuck all to the economy!!! Almost messaged her hahahah

• Haha

lou36

Sad that she is leaving her house purely for to get attention

Sad that she is so pathetic that she pretends she doesn’t read here and people message her

Sad that she couldnt handle a dog but decided she needed a new baby

Sad that she cant even afford one child and has brought another into the world

Sad that she is using her baby to try and claw back some sort of social status in the world of instagram

What a sad little life Emily

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
To be honest I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for moley. Maybe it would work better for them if he was the stay at home parent and she went to work!!