Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she makes the hubby stay awake most of the night sitting staring at the baby while she sleeps. But if the baby is asleep everyone sleeps no ?! Madness

Reactions: 3
So she makes the hubby stay awake most of the night sitting staring at the baby while she sleeps. But if the baby is asleep everyone sleeps no ?! Madness
She said on her stories the other day, shes paranoid about something happening to the baby, so her and the husband take it in turns staying awake to basically stare at her, to make Emily happy. Whilst I don’t think it’s irrational worrying about your baby, I do think it’s irrational forcing your partner to stay awake looking at them. But the on the other hand, if she was that worried she wouldn’t have been using unsafe sleeping products in her babies Moses basket, so I guess she’s picking and choosing when she wants to be worried about her child 🙄

Reactions: 7
‘Not gifted or anything’ shut up honestly nobody for a second thought the lovely restaurant gifted an entire meal for 11 you in your sack dress and family, give over

Reactions: 5
Restaurant probs completely unaware she is an ‘influencer’ or ‘instagrammer’ why would they gift her random family a meal. And don’t even get me started on that dress

I don’t understand her at all!! She’s known for a while she’s wanted to breastfeed so why hasn’t she bought breastfeeding friendly tops or dresses rather than that ugly black sack that is completely useless for breastfeeding! Or is it just another chance to ram down everyone’s throats that she’s breastfeeding because nobody actually cares Emily!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand her at all!! She’s known for a while she’s wanted to breastfeed so why hasn’t she bought breastfeeding friendly tops or dresses rather than that ugly black sack that is completely useless for breastfeeding! Or is it just another chance to ram down everyone’s throats that she’s breastfeeding because nobody actually cares Emily!!
Honestly, I think she thought arrogantly the minute she announced she was pregnant, that she’d be inundated with freebies. We all know they are living on one wage, and she’s bought everything second hand - so money is obviously an issue, I think she just can’t afford it, that’s why she’s done nothing but wear the same clothes day in day out, I think she’s hoped that at some point she will be sent stuff, but nobody has 😂

Genuinely don’t know how they’re going to cope financially, I know they will receive benefits for the baby, but it’s a lot of paying out on one wage - mortgage, 2 cars, pretty sure she’s got sky, food, bills etc. It will be interesting to see if ‘Hubby’ takes his full paternity of 2 weeks, we saved up to make up for my Husbands decrease in wage for that month, it’s doubtful they will have been able to do that unless they’re relying on parents to help them?

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I think she thought arrogantly the minute she announced she was pregnant, that she’d be inundated with freebies. We all know they are living on one wage, and she’s bought everything second hand - so money is obviously an issue, I think she just can’t afford it, that’s why she’s done nothing but wear the same clothes day in day out, I think she’s hoped that at some point she will be sent stuff, but nobody has 😂

Genuinely don’t know how they’re going to cope financially, I know they will receive benefits for the baby, but it’s a lot of paying out on one wage - mortgage, 2 cars, pretty sure she’s got sky, food, bills etc. It will be interesting to see if ‘Hubby’ takes his full paternity of 2 weeks, we saved up to make up for my Husbands decrease in wage for that month, it’s doubtful they will have been able to do that unless they’re relying on parents to help them?
A lot of people think that they don't have a mortgage to pay and mummy and daddy bought the house

Can’t or won’t purchase breastfeeding friendly t shirts and her babies suited up in second hand which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with EXCEPT the fact she happily blew £100 on ONE dress and an expensive cake topper fully knowing she was having a baby and wanted to breastfeed! As a mother her priorities are just plain wrong. She really did expect to be given boatloads of freebies to cater for the pregnancy/baby didn’t she 😂

Reactions: 12
Hubby’s just had a promotion though, they’ll be rolling in it🤣🤣

Also I breastfed my kids it I didn’t buy many fancy clothes, I lived in leggings and baggy t shirts that were easy to feed in. Even feeding bras needn’t be expensive, esp with asda discount 🤷‍♀️

I’m all for stopping the stigma around feeding in public etc and normalising breastfeeding. But all she’s done is bang on and brag about breastfeeding, has now decided read here, and conveniently posted about how you shouldn’t beat yourself up if you can’t. It’s too bloody late Emily all you’ve done is brag and be smug about it. And she’s censored the umbilical cord then goes on to show her breast milk. We don’t need to see that either !! I just can’t get over how many stories she’s put, she must be obsessed with her (lack of) engagement. You won’t get those first few days back, and she has spent majority of it not in the newborn baby bubble, but on her phone. Imagine all the parents in the NICU who wish they could take their babies home and spend all their time with them. And she’s just glued to her phone !!

Reactions: 6
Get of Instagram Emily. My god. It's so frustrating.
And get out that top you dirty woman.

I can’t remember who, but someone has hit the nail on the head. She obviously thought she would get all the freebies so didn’t bother buying anything. £100 on a bloody birthday dress (that I personally found hideous) could have paid for maternity clothes, or even new clothes for the baby. Again like we have all said, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with second hand. It’s just how she prioritises herself over her own children when it comes to money, then expects everything to be free. I’m still waiting to see who got her the pram

Reactions: 7
A lot of people think that they don't have a mortgage to pay and mummy and daddy bought the house
I know it’s been mentioned before that people think that, but it’s all just speculation isn’t it, we probably won’t know if that’s what has happened. Her parents do seem ‘well off’ so its entirely possible they’ve helped them out massively with the house. But we will never know unless it’s addressed outright by Emily or someone else

Hubby’s gone to work after staying awake all night watching the baby because Emily wants to sleep and someone needs to be watching the baby even when she’s sleeping.

Except for Emily, who is posting stories from her kitchen away from her sleeping baby so she can eat some more toast 🤔

• Wow
Hubby’s gone to work after staying awake all night watching the baby because Emily wants to sleep and someone needs to be watching the baby even when she’s sleeping.

Except for Emily, who is posting stories from her kitchen away from her sleeping baby so she can eat some more toast 🤔
It makes no sense 😂
She thinks something bad will happen when she sleeps because she's not watching the baby.. But is fine to go in the kitchen whilst the baby sleeps... What's the difference?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.