Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had newborn pics done and were nowhere near that price! I paid £115 for 2 hour shoot. Got 6 free 8x10 prints and everything on a stick. That price is disgusting

Reactions: 8
Genuine question - how are they affording that price? I know they’ve said that they have used money from people who have sent it for the baby and used their own too but surely £300+ could be spent on something more useful for baby? It just seems a bit frivolous to me especially when she’s buying second hand bits for her baby

Reactions: 5
Genuine question - how are they affording that price? I know they’ve said that they have used money from people who have sent it for the baby and used their own too but surely £300+ could be spent on something more useful for baby? It just seems a bit frivolous to me especially when she’s buying second hand bits for her baby
Also, I mean, I've not been gifted money when I've had a baby, but surely that money is usually to buy the baby something? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Says it all about her mentality. She walks around in stinking rags, but spends £100 on a dress for her tit bday with one person in her back garden.... buys her kids everything second hand but blows over £300 on some newborn photos. Slow clap for the stupid, yellow-toothed wide one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m honestly lost for words now. Even the story earlier with the baby seemed so staged, and her poor husband (NOT hubby, sorry absolutely hate that word) is cooking everything, can she not get off her arse? Also she did the question box earlier but hadn’t posted any answers. Wonder how popular it was?

Reactions: 4
Assuming Hubby (🥴) earned minimum wage working in ASDA before his promotion, that photo shoot was pretty much 30 hours of work. Almost a whole weeks worth of work for something so unnecessary, and I doubt he got any say at all I'm whether it was booked or not. You'd think that Emily relying on just his wage would make sure appreciate the value of money more, bit apparently not!
She won't buy Ella some decent socks and sandals, even Primark ones, to wear with her dresses, but will blow all that money on a photoshoot which is clearly just for her own satisfaction and to be able to show off about

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Assuming Hubby (🥴) earned minimum wage working in ASDA before his promotion, that photo shoot was pretty much 30 hours of work. Almost a whole weeks worth of work for something so unnecessary, and I doubt he got any say at all I'm whether it was booked or not. You'd think that Emily relying on just his wage would make sure appreciate the value of money more, bit apparently not!
She won't buy Ella some decent socks and sandals, even Primark ones, to wear with her dresses, but will blow all that money on a photoshoot which is clearly just for her own satisfaction and to be able to show off about
Emily is ridiculous, she only cares about herself

Reactions: 5
God. So bored of her talking about breastfeeding!
It's as if she's the only person to ever breastfeed!
Why do we need to see the amount every single morning!
Nobody cares Emily

She thinks she's doing something amazing. It's the 'in' thing now Em. Everyone is doing it. You aren't normalising anything because it's what everyone is doing!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why did she specifically need to say "7 days and 1 hour ago" 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

If baby was born at 9.05 though, I doubt your tea and toast was as you instantly pushed her out 😂

Is that her letting us know the time the Water Baby was born....hi Emily
It's so obvious she's reading here now 😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that story before she deleted it? Reckons she was having her 1st period after giving birth. God shes so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thought of her scraping the last bit of butter out of the tub with her fingers 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.