Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I couldn't imagine being so uptight and obsessed over a comment from a month ago by a stranger tbh aww cute

So every time i talk on here you are all just going to continuously quote me? Double bless
I couldn’t imagine being sad enough to make up DMs from a has been pop star to get clout on tattle. Awwww, bless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

lulusxc

i’m personally quite vulnerable with a past eating disorder that still is fairly easily triggered and i just want to say that finding this thread on emily might have saved my life. seeing so many of you talk about emily being unhealthy and that her body/eating habits are not normal and not okay has really helped me to not be triggered into copying emily, so thank you all 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Lola123

VIP Member
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
Don’t dangle a carrot and then expect not to be asked if someone can eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 51

V123

I know we all go on rants about Emily and none of us here particularly like her but I am so worried about her. Early last year we started to notice the amount of weight she had lost. It’s now getting to the point where her bones are starting to stick out etc. As someone that has an ed, I find it quite triggering although she is obviously not responsible for that. i still can’t believe her mum hasn’t clocked on?! She’s a professional in mental health how hasn’t she noticed? Or maybe she has but doesn’t know what to do. I really hope she’s okay! I also hope anyone on here that is struggling with an Ed or any other mental health issue is okay♥Sending lots of love xx
Sorry, but she is entirely responsible for triggering young girls. Her literal job is being an influencer and thus having an awareness that her posts and actions trigger people.

When she posts about Pandora it triggers people to buy Pandora.
When she posts about fucking Dream Lengths it triggers people to buy L’Oréal hair care.
And when she posts about having to alter size 4 jeans to make them smaller, the fact as a fully grown adult she makes entire videos about fitting into kids clothing, and the fact she lies about her food consumption, it triggers people to want to lose weight and embark on a really unhealthy mentality that leads to lifelong battles that ultimately, stem from her influence.

So sorry to be horrifically blunt but she needs to stand up and take some fucking accountability, as do the companies that are continuing to work with her currently and are fuelling the problem.

Yes, not everyone that watches her will be triggered to lose weight but in the same way companies pay her to advertise tat because a small percentage of people will go on to buy that product, guess what... some people will.

Reactions: 48
Done it the wrong way round as well.....

Assuming she meant the white text to be her lines, and the dark blue his... but she’s put them in the wrong way round. Isn’t the dark blue and the right hand side always the text from the sender? End result plays if it is *james* doing the screenshotting *d’oh*

and then obv realised and deleted sharpish

I am HOWLING

BUSTED Mel-liar

thanks for the entertainment though. You’ve made me laugh much more than Emilie ever has 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

blairwaldorf95

Had the absolute pleasure of spotting Emily wandering around Piccadilly Circus today, to my surprise she is definitely 5”7 at the most, I am 5ft 10 and she was quite a bit smaller than me it would seem 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Livvyyy

First time poster, long time lurker etc...

I can’t lie, I cried (I’m having a really bad day ED wise) when I saw that story of her in those leggings and realised how small she is! I realise that I have my own issues, but seeing all of you say how unhealthy her behaviour is has made me feel better about actually having eaten today and maybe I don’t need to be that thin and that it’s not normal.
I’m older than her by a few months but I just want to say a huge thank you for saying she isn’t “goals” 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

freshgossip5

VIP Member
It breaks my heart knowing (now, as an adult) that my mum would stress herself out and scrape by with cheaper things for herself when I was a child, so that she could afford to feed my friends decent meals so that people wouldn’t realise how much we were struggling for money. Some families can’t even do that and so have to split one pizza between 3 children... it’s better than being fed nothing!!! She’s so ungrateful, if you didn’t know who she is you’d think she was a 15 year old girl the way she speaks not a 20 something year old woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

c4tsluv

A8A803BA-103D-41B2-B35D-7984CAACDCEE.png
Was just on her fb live. Look at her arms!!! She’s lost so much weight I really hope she’s okay😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

0cbxox

We've been talking about Emily's weight loss a lot and speculating that she has an ED, so maybe the first post or title on the next thread should have a trigger warning for people with EDs x

Last edited:
Reactions: 36