Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulusxc

christ she posted that she’s a size 0 in lululemon leggings... that’s a 20.5 inch waist according to their size guide :| i’m honestly a) scared for her health and b) angry af that she’d post something so specific number wise! even at my most sick physically with my ed i never got close to that. i cannot believe none of her loved ones are stepping in ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

doodlebug

VIP Member
Nah she’s so embarrassing why did she make this about her? It’s nothing to do with her. It’s about Cal and HIS achievement and she’s making a huge deal about YouTube recognising her when ummm...they’re not 🤦‍♀️
3DBFB444-332F-415B-924B-C3EFDFBAF01E.png
81F2A760-F930-48B3-A44F-BAA5599F3E5F.png

Lmao she really tagged Cal and said thank you for enabling this. For enabling YouTube recognising HIM for HIS video?! ITS NOT ABOUT YOU. I’m mortified for her

• Haha
  • Wow

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Matt is one sexy fucker, James looks even worse stood next to him. I don’t have an opinion on Charlie, I will never forgive him

• Haha
  • Heart

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Girls you are obsessed, you really think i will post screenshots, the twat will know who i am because he for sure reads😂😂😂😂 anyway, move on x
You really think lazy James reads here? Thats laughable 😂 Girl its ok, you lied just admit it - we all exaggerate the truth sometimes

• Haha

piggypig

Having seen her Instagram stories today I am so shocked! She is clearly ill and needs major help. It's actually disgusting how all these young girls look up to her and think she's an inspiration.
I was looking at older videos of hers and the difference in her from only 12 months ago is shocking. She’s lost her glow and it’s sad to watch her turn into a skeleton 🙁

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s quite evident she’s struggling with an ED so ‘girl eat’ is pretty insensitive lmao, you do know people who go through EDs and even disordered behaviours can’t just ‘eat’?...
I have an eating disorder myself thanks! And tbh, sometimes someone being that blunt is what you need to hear. She looks like hell.

I have no reason to be sensitive towards her. Her recent behaviour has proven that. She is dangerous. Do you think she was being particularly sensitive towards her perfectly normal, healthy sized young teenage fans when she held up a pair of age 10 Gucci shorts and called them massive? Much more insensitive IMO

• Angry
Reactions: 32

darkbloom

It’s actually painful seeing her try to validate her relationship with James... I’ve seen a bunch of tiktoks using the song ‘Year 3000’ with her commenting my “boyfriend wrote that song” no one bloody cares he’s completely irrelevant now and every other song he continues to write is trash!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Fineapple

VIP Member
I’m definitely not defending Emily here but I don’t think it’s fair to comment negatively on the appearance of specific parts of body. Her eating habits and apparent rapid weight loss, yes, but I totally disagree with complaints about hip/shoulder bones protruding etc. My hip bones, shoulder bones and vertebrae protrude and I am most definitely a normal eater. I distinctly remember being bullied for my shoulder bones by boys in high school. I didn’t show my shoulders until I was 18 years old because of that! I just don’t agree with these body shaming comments at all.
Why do people try to pick and choose what is fair game on Tattle? Everyone has seen her various ‘what I eat in a day’ videos where she eats far less than 1000 calories a day. She looks visibly different than a few years ago. She is saying child’s clothing is too big. This isn’t about your shoulders, this is Emily who makes her life very public and open for scrutiny. Let’s just ignore potential warning signs of eating disorders because avoiding body shaming is the bigger goal 👍🏼

• Sick

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’m hoping this is just bad lighting / shadow. But it looks like her chest is indenting inwards because of how much weight she’s lost 😞
4547B4F6-3E78-4C1E-844B-ADC835B2F519.png

Oh she’s posted videos of it and the indent is still there so not lighting which is so sad 😞 I hope someone is helping her!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
If it wasn't a big deal post the screenshots ..?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LittleMissSassyPants

That H&M post has legit made me feel sick, she looks so unwell and just awful and the way she's parading around obviously so proud of how skinny she's got. She needs help. I remember thinking she was really pretty when I first came across her but looking at what she's done to herself is just so sad. I can't stand the girl but I hope she sorts her health and mental health out.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Off current topic but honestly I just really can’t fathom how her and James are not in the same place 😅 if I hadn’t seen my boyfriend for 8+ months, we would be inseparable as soon as we were allowed to see each other, especially so if I was living with my parent and he had his own house in such a beautiful place as Cornwall!

I do think their relationship plays a huge part in her current downward trajectory with her health, both mental and physical, though.
As much as she likes to play this cool girl, laid back role, we‘be all seen and know how she acts and likes to be treated with and by her previous partners and this sure as hell aint it!

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Those glasses 😂😂 nothing wrong with having your own style BUT i’m imagining Emily Canham in her all cream outfit with a chanel bag and perfect hair/makeup looking super skinny walking next to James Bourne in those glasses and its sending me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29