Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her swap box video where she packed is so unbearable! She’s so manic and immature..really braggy and whoever Jordan is she’s desperate for it to be known they have done the swap!
she asks Sophie if she wants to explain the stuff then speaks all over her.

I don’t know this Jordan but quick look seems she is 18 and is a part of ‘that YouTube family’ and sounds like Sophie is a big fan so Emily has just jumped on that and seen the opportunity to get US followers. The best thing is, Emily is nowhere in the title or thumbnail of Jordan’s video and she spelt her name wrong in it 😂😂😂

I didn’t watch it beyond this cause loud shouty youtubers are not for me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her whiny high pitched posh voice is one of the reasons I can’t sit through her videos, she forces her accent so much that her face will contort, and that forced fake giggle she does is so irritating. She seems like she’s actively trying to come off as a ‘nice girl' but it’s evident she’s not. I feel sorry for her for many reasons and I know it’s petty, but the way she talks is just so annoying.
i get what you mean, i use to think she was the type of girl that would bully other kids and hang with the popular kids. But it turns out after she started doing youtube she was bullied so much she dropped out. Another thing I remember someone else saying on a different thread a while back was that she said in a video that she would bulk buy pregnancy tests since she got pregnancy scares, and what a bad example she was setting because the majority of her audience is kids/young teens

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
This is what 24 year olds look like these days?!
Christ I’m 30 and look much younger! And I’ve had Botox and filler which usually ages you!
Girl....... EAT.
It’s quite evident she’s struggling with an ED so ‘girl eat’ is pretty insensitive lmao, you do know people who go through EDs and even disordered behaviours can’t just ‘eat’?...

I’m all for calling her out on her toxic tit and don’t really care about people saying she looks old (because let’s be real, she’s aged rapidly over the past year), however being insensitive about her very obvious ED is so normalised in this thread, it’s so ignorant to make comments like this.

Last edited:
It’s quite evident she’s struggling with an ED so ‘girl eat’ is pretty insensitive lmao, you do know people who go through EDs and even disordered behaviours can’t just ‘eat’?...
I have an eating disorder myself thanks! And tbh, sometimes someone being that blunt is what you need to hear. She looks like hell.

I have no reason to be sensitive towards her. Her recent behaviour has proven that. She is dangerous. Do you think she was being particularly sensitive towards her perfectly normal, healthy sized young teenage fans when she held up a pair of age 10 Gucci shorts and called them massive? Much more insensitive IMO

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yikes... you have an ED yourself, therefore know how hard it is yet still make ignorant comments like this. I’m not really sure how hearing random people who she doesn’t know making these types of comments will help her? did that help you? would a complete random telling you ‘gIrL eAt’ help you?
I am not going to engage any further but just want to say, I think you should re read the tattle rules here. I can write what I want, you don’t get to censor and decide what is acceptable.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It really is hard to believe she’s only 24, not only does she look way older but I feel like she’s been hanging around YouTube like a fart in a trance for an eternity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we even know she has an ED? I think she has just succumbed to social media and the need to look 'thin'.

Reactions: 7
She has mentioned James recently - in that packing the swap box vid she was going on about his beard scissors with her mum. I don’t think she’d bring him up if they’d split. I would hate to think she’s developed (or relapsed) into an ED because of things with James because that’s really sad, but yeah this is the worst and most gaunt she’s looked.

Reactions: 5
I could be wrong about this but I have had a suspicion for a few days that James might be back in Southend. He tweeted about watching a movie on Sky movies - do they have that in the US? And also made a comment about his sister and posted that it was midnight 9 hours ago.

EC446385-5B8A-4B26-9E51-527B58E530BB.jpeg

Imagine if he's been back for ages and just didn't tell Emily!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How do we even know she has an ED? I think she has just succumbed to social media and the need to look 'thin'.
Agreed. I see so many comments saying she looks emaciated and like a bag on bones, I just don’t see it. Like many other people on here I’ve had an ED, which doesn’t qualify me to judge if she has one or not, but I just don’t see the “wasting away” that so many call out.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being binned off by the ugliest member of an ex boy band. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I did wonder if his throwback picture to being the Caribbean weren't a throwback he was actually there again 🤔

Reactions: 3
emily trying to make out she’s dying her hair next week lol as if

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could be wrong about this but I have had a suspicion for a few days that James might be back in Southend. He tweeted about watching a movie on Sky movies - do they have that in the US? And also made a comment about his sister and posted that it was midnight 9 hours ago.

View attachment 517824

Imagine if he's been back for ages and just didn't tell Emily!!
omg great spot. I also googled if you can get Sky in America and apparently not! He must be back in the UK.
Do we think hes quarantining and then going to go see princess Emily? 😂

Reactions: 11
The thing is is if it does turn out to be true that he has come back to the UK, Emily will use it as an opportunity to brag about how her popstar boyfriend left LA and came back to be with her and how romantic. Even though 1) it's still illegal to fly unless for work and 2) he has been MIA for a year.

Reactions: 13
omg great spot. I also googled if you can get Sky in America and apparently not! He must be back in the UK.
Do we think hes quarantining and then going to go see princess Emily? 😂
They must have some equivalent services though because in Australia they have foxtel, in America it could have been on HBO or something as a lot of the sky channels here broadcast American tv channels, I’ll be very surprised that he’s come back!

Reactions: 5
They must have some equivalent services though because in Australia they have foxtel, in America it could have been on HBO or something as a lot of the sky channels here broadcast American tv channels, I’ll be very surprised that he’s come back!
I read that you can watch English sports on Fox like the football etc. But he was talking about Sky Movies, so unsure what channels they would be on, would have thought Sky movies was limited to Sky and that other channels wouldnt show them + surely the US have good movie channels!

but yes I agree with you! Im sure you can get Uk tv there but it is somewhat suspicious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.