Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have i missed something When did this become welcome home?
What? I swear it was imhereforever like 10 minutes ago

Would you say this is r@çiśt? It wont let me say the word but I think u can tell what it says
9DD545D2-F3FD-4FB6-848E-63D236C718B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Have i missed something When did this become welcome home?
she started another account that was welcome home so must have deleted that one and decided it makes sense to just use this one that already has followers.

I hope for her sake she is actually moving out if this is a home account cause no one wants to see you redecorate the same room 10 times over

Reactions: 12
she started another account that was welcome home so must have deleted that one and decided it makes sense to just use this one that already has followers.

I hope for her sake she is actually moving out if this is a home account cause no one wants to see you redecorate the same room 10 times over
HAHHAHAHA literally

The next 10 videos will be painting the room 4 different shades of cream, buying 3 different floor length mirrors, rearranging the furniture 6 times, and then finally painting a mural of her face on the walls. And ceiling. And she'll do it herself, cause she's so tall, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The next 10 videos will be painting the room 4 different shades of cream, buying 3 different floor length mirrors, rearranging the furniture 6 times, and then finally painting a mural of her face on the walls. And ceiling. And she'll do it herself, cause she's so tall, you know.
Oh and don’t forget, the door frames are FAR too low because she’s 5’10! Tall girl probs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why won’t she just buy a home in the same area as her parents, but close to the station seeing as she insists she needs to travel into London 28 times a week? That way she can stay close to her family but still have her own space

Reactions: 9
what are the odds that her hair video on the weekend will be an advert for loreal dream lengths?

Reactions: 4
Bit off topic but I text my friends with more personal touches than she does with her ‘boyfriend’ of 4 years.

Also Emily the black person emoji is not for you just because you have fake tan on!!!!!
CDE237A3-27DD-4196-9DE4-D56BA98F7E90.png

Reactions: 11
Bit off topic but I text my friends with more personal touches than she does with her ‘boyfriend’ of 4 years.

Also Emily the black person emoji is not for you just because you have fake tan on!!!!! View attachment 602530
I semi understand why she edited his picture out, but why his time stamp too?? Or maybe he has some weird emoji after his name she’s too embarrassed to show

Reactions: 14
I semi understand why she edited his picture out, but why his time stamp too?? Or maybe he has some weird emoji after his name she’s too embarrassed to show
I think it might be UK and then people will start asking questions about why they’re not living together

Reactions: 1
I think it might be UK and then people will start asking questions about why they’re not living together
some people use nicknames / usernames on WhatsApp so maybe he has something weird as a nickname as I’m pretty sure the letter after r isn’t an e like his surname would be

Reactions: 1
some people use nicknames / usernames on WhatsApp so maybe he has something weird as a nickname as I’m pretty sure the letter after r isn’t an e like his surname would be
Yes maybe it’s JamesBouring

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Wtf is she going on about on her insta story. Just say what you’re talking about or don’t say anything

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she going on about on her insta story. Just say what you’re talking about or don’t say anything
At this point I’ve fully accepted that she’s no longer sharing anything to do with her life and her Instagram and YouTube are solely there to push ads out

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Also Emily the black person emoji is not for you just because you have fake tan on!!!!! View attachment 602530
I thought the same last night when I saw this. This cannot be a real loving relationship! Who are they fooling? All that time apart and it seems like they have only met up a couple of times since he's been in England. I get theres being private about your relationship but wouldn't you at least be like omg so happy I got to see my bf after so many months etc?

Reactions: 11
The welcome home insta thing just further solidifies my thoughts that she’s secretly bought a house somewhere or is in the process of. I guess we’ll see...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.