Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piggypig

So skinny, I want to cry for her and give her a hug, tell her that whatever she’s struggling with, it will all be okay.

It’s getting more and more noticeable now, so hopefully someone close to her can actually start to help if they’re not already. She won’t get better until she admits that she’s struggling though.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

ReginaFalangeee

its got to the point where she has to get 90% of things tailored, how is that not incredibly worrying to her or even her mum ??
I have a theory that she is a mega bitch and has always been a nightmare for her parents. I imagine her parents do tell her she needs help with her eating but she tells them where to go.

I just wanted to know, has this girl addressed the current situation regarding Palestine yet?
Not sure id be interested in Emily’s take on it tbh 😂 not defending her, but I hate influencers jumping on causes for clout when they really don’t understand the issue, or care, it’s all lip service

bellbells16

VIP Member
Izzy, Harry Judd’s wife has announced that they are expecting another baby. I’m surprised Em hasn’t said anything publicly about this as if you didn’t know she’s in the McBusted WAG crew didn’t you know 😂😂
I don’t think she’s that big a fan of McFly anymore, she’s all about that up and coming indie artist who no one has heard of...Jesse MCartney.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a totally bizarre tiktok for an adult to post...

Does she realise not all families could afford to buy adult McDonald’s meals for their children’s friends?

doodlebug

VIP Member
Putting on the fake posh accent again I see. Also her, Josie and Em are the human embodiments of vanilla. I can’t think of three more boring, bland, vapid girls honestly. Even her outfit pissed me off because of how boring it was 😂 You just know they didn’t have a shred of a real, interesting or personal conversation the whole day. I couldn’t think of anyone worse to go shopping with 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Can her newest video be reported for undisclosed ads? If you go in her description every single thing she had done (except hair) was an ad/pr from the company and at no point is that mentioned in the video or the title. It’s ridiculous
can always report to ASA.

I honestly think she’s stuck at a mental age of 16. When she was showing Sophie her hair and she was trying to tell her about a puppy, Emily was just all about herself. Then ‘muuuum guess what he hairdresser rated my hair’ ‘it was a 9, he gave me a nine’

SO vapid. You are 24 years old ffs grow up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Stitched

Chatty Member
Can we have the ultimate plot twist that Melissaaaaa is actually Emily and that’s how desperate she now is, I’m loving this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

V123

I mean we all knew the bag was coming but anyone else floored by the duck egg section?

Clearly she hasn’t learnt from getting a fucking dog she palmed off on her parents when it didn’t suit her lifestyle anymore, she’s going to try and hatch ducks to take a couple of shots for insta with before ditching them with her nan too.

Wish she cared as much about animals that actually have the ability to show her affection than she does her flakey ass sugar daddy.

She’s actually an absolute cretin.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
So her what I got for my birthday really does show how materialistic she is. When she mentioned that her friends got her a plant and a card as well as another gift she was like ‘but we’re here to talk about the gifts’. Emily a plant is literally a gift, but because it’s not crazy expensive she doesn’t care!

Also I do like the bag, but I have no doubt that she dropped hundreds of hints to her boyfriend that he needed to get her a bag. He did not come up with that idea on his own!
I will say the cake he got made in the shape of the bag was a sweet gesture because her gift couldn’t arrive in time but again I’m dubious about how much of that was actually his idea. And also having a Chanel sales associate? I’m sorry what 🙄 she thinks she’s famous.

Also the constant ‘my boyfriend’ really bugs me. Emily literally everyone and their grandmother knows who your boyfriend is. Just shut up and call him James like a normal person. It’s not some massive secret, you’ve literally filmed him in his underwear.

madeinyoutube

DC6060A1-CF18-4BE8-889A-8DCF72AA04C1.png
Made an account just to post this, am normally just a lurker, came across this TikTok on my fyp, clearly she is triggering to so many people, why isn’t something being done or said it’s so frustrating and unfair on all the viewers she is harmful to, I can’t decide whether she is aware of how triggering her content is or if she is that naive