Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo many affiliate swipe ups on her story. Girls gotta earn all the money back for her London trip as we know James isn’t paying for naff all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
Don’t dangle a carrot and then expect not to be asked if someone can eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
you’re getting quoted every time because you dropped some hot info but didnt elaborate. We’re all just interested. What was the point in commenting that if you didnt wanna be asked about it? You knew you’d get loads of questions and we’d all wanna know the deets. Surely you’d keep that to yourself if you didnt want to be asked about it?

Reactions: 22
Why should i? Why wont you screenshot your dms?
It's practically none of your business? Move on and let it go
Girl we all know youre lying now 😂 Why would ya mention and not show the receipts? I dont give a duck. Just fun seeing people get caught out.

Reactions: 24
I couldn't imagine being so uptight and obsessed over a comment from a month ago by a stranger tbh aww cute

So every time i talk on here you are all just going to continuously quote me? Double bless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn't imagine being so uptight and obsessed over a comment from a month ago by a stranger tbh aww cute

So every time i talk on here you are all just going to continuously quote me? Double bless
I couldn’t imagine being sad enough to make up DMs from a has been pop star to get clout on tattle. Awwww, bless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I kept it up for a few mins and deleted it for obvious reasons. I proved my point. There's no need for the screenshot on show. Id dm everyone if i could.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Done it the wrong way round as well.....

Assuming she meant the white text to be her lines, and the dark blue his... but she’s put them in the wrong way round. Isn’t the dark blue and the right hand side always the text from the sender? End result plays if it is *james* doing the screenshotting *d’oh*

and then obv realised and deleted sharpish

I am HOWLING

BUSTED Mel-liar

thanks for the entertainment though. You’ve made me laugh much more than Emilie ever has 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Done it the wrong way round as well.....

Assuming she meant the white text to be her lines, and the dark blue his... but she’s put them in the wrong way round. Isn’t the dark blue and the right hand side always the text from the sender? End result plays if it is *james* doing the screenshotting *d’oh*

and then obv realised and deleted sharpish

I am HOWLING

BUSTED Mel-liar

thanks for the entertainment though. You’ve made me laugh much more than Emilie ever has 😂😂😂
The cringe is real

Reactions: 12
Um...anyway.....😂

I can’t believe she said she’d help her followers with their outfit dilemmas only for her to turn it into the swipe up/affiliate link game. Most of the time you couldn’t even see what she was recommending unless you swiped up. Pathetic. No one else does this as much as her.

Reactions: 21
I kept it up for a few mins and deleted it for obvious reasons. I proved my point. There's no need for the screenshot on show. Id dm everyone if i could.
Noooo!!! This is what happens when you go to work and miss all the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girl I’m ngl I’m so embarrassed for you. This is a GOSSIP SITE. if you didn’t want people to gossip and ask you about something that YOU brought up, you shouldn’t have mentioned it in the first place lmao. Just admit you lied and we will move on 😌

OMG stooop! That’s not even his handle on Twitter!🤣🤣🤣 You made that with a fake chat generator on fakedeatil.com.

See, I made my own....View attachment 557017
This has made my day

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.