Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen her Zara haul “I didn’t want my bum to be out” ummm Emily you might wanna go through your whole wardrobe if that’s the case

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was in a hotel the other day, having breakfast. Her and James been having hanky panky in missionary

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hotels aren’t even open 🙄🙄 how on Earth is she getting to stay in them
They are, you could go away for a self contained stay with your household on the 20th of April? You can also stay over for work, now both would be a lie but they are open

Reactions: 2
They are, you could go away for a self contained stay with your household on the 20th of April? You can also stay over for work, now both would be a lie but they are open
Yeah sorry self contained accommodation is open but hotels aren’t unless it’s for work or essential .. which it isn’t either of. And James also isn’t her household

Reactions: 1
Yeah sorry self contained accommodation is open but hotels aren’t unless it’s for work or essential .. which it isn’t either of. And James also isn’t her household
Another way she could get around it not legal but I wouldn’t put it past her is to stay with Em Sheldon as she lives in London and James could get the train in from Southend

Reactions: 1
And that black dress wasn't for her because she couldn't zip it up!! It's called sizing up, but god forbid! Em being a size 8, the heavens may fall!
It was so small all she had to do was size up but no she’s obsessed with being teeny tiny and flashing her arse

Also when she was complaining about the elastic on that dress! Errr em that’s because most women have boobs so they need the extra room

Reactions: 8
Also when she was complaining about the elastic on that dress! Errr em that’s because most women have boobs so they need the extra room
She literally complains about the most basic things, she looks like she’s trying to fit in 11-12 years old size clothing

Reactions: 7
Im still waiting for that spontaneous post of her eating a chinese salt n pepper box or something

The only normal/human thing she does is make a coffee

Reactions: 6
Girls you are obsessed, you really think i will post screenshots, the twit will know who i am because he for sure reads😂😂😂😂 anyway, move on x

Girls you are obsessed, you really think i will post screenshots, the twit will know who i am because he for sure reads😂😂😂😂 anyway, move on x
You really think lazy James reads here? Thats laughable 😂 Girl its ok, you lied just admit it - we all exaggerate the truth sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You really think lazy James reads here? Thats laughable 😂 Girl its ok, you lied just admit it - we all exaggerate the truth sometimes
Dur, of course he reads. Wouldn't you if you were hardly famous any more?

If he has time to write tacky meaningless songs, he has time to go on tattle

• Haha
But you would have already identified yourself to him! Let's say for arguments sake you were messaging him, I doubt James is being inundated by random girls everyday throwing themselves at him because he's such a stud. So, by you hopping on here and saying that you were talking to him he would have known it was you, or at least be able to narrow it down fairly quickly. Just saying....

• Angry
Reactions: 22
But you would have already identified yourself to him! Let's say for arguments sake you were messaging him, I doubt James is being inundated by random girls everyday throwing themselves at him because he's such a stud. So, by you hopping on here and saying that you were talking to him he would have known it was you, or at least be able to narrow it down fairly quickly. Just saying....
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............

I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
If it wasn't a big deal post the screenshots ..?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.