Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao maybe he’s read here and he’s worried about people thinking the messages are real 🤣

06231610-A02E-44CD-90DA-307A1524EF58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm still waiting for your James DM receipts!
I'm not messaging him. It wasn't a full blown conversastion. He replied ones or twice. Big deal.
I don't appreciate getting quoted for what i said a while back everytime I write an opinion? Just saying............
Same way we don’t appreciate being lied to 🤷🏾‍♀️ You’re making it way weirder everytime someone calls you out for it by disappearing and then popping up days later pretending you never saw the message.
Kudos for finally answering back but... we’re not children. It’s easy to see you lied.

OMG stooop! That’s not even his handle on Twitter!🤣🤣🤣 You made that with a fake chat generator on fakedeatil.com.

See, I made my own....View attachment 557017
LMAOOOOO
(Guys I know I’m late but this catch up is killing meeee)
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so maybe this is a bit picky but I just got halfway through her Zara haul and in the title she’s put ’you NEED it all’, but in the video she has something negative to say about most of the items? Like why are you telling people they ‘need’ something that you’re more than likely going to send back. Idk just so obviously not genuine and just wanting people to click the aff links

Reactions: 16
Sooo many affiliate swipe ups on her story. Girls gotta earn all the money back for her London trip as we know James isn’t paying for naff all 😂😂
Sometimes I think if Emily just replies to her own stories from the imhereforever account just so that she can pretend that her fans are asking for links. And then put a dozen affiliate links. I don't know any YouTuber who uses swipe up links as much as she does on insta stories. It seems disconnected like she is only trying to make money off me but doesn't really want to engage with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so maybe this is a bit picky but I just got halfway through her Zara haul and in the title she’s put ’you NEED it all’, but in the video she has something negative to say about most of the items? Like why are you telling people they ‘need’ something that you’re more than likely going to send back. Idk just so obviously not genuine and just wanting people to click the aff links
I’ve noticed this, all her hauls are her complaining about items, why doesn’t she put some effort into gathering stuff together from perhaps multiple stores to actually give viewers clothing recommendations.. like we’re not there to watch her try things on and say she doesn’t like it or it doesn’t fit her 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m of an age where we all liked them and let’s just put it this way James was always last on the list of the 3 of them....
haha same, at school out of snog, marry avoid james would hands down be avoid 😂 gutted I missed this drama! Emily’s thread has never been so active!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
haha same, at school out of snog, marry avoid james would hands down be avoid 😂 gutted I missed this drama! Emily’s thread has never been so active!
Very tame in comparison to shag marry kill.... but I didn’t want to write that originally 😂
Emily is so sad it wasn’t about her when some of her besties have way more active threads

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's be real, Charlie was the hearthrob and I was a Matt girl for some reason 😂 sorry James...

Reactions: 13
Let's be real, Charlie was the hearthrob and I was a Matt girl for some reason 😂 sorry James...
I actually always liked James. Met him in 2013 and he was really nice, my inner fangirl was freaking out!

Reactions: 2
Aw in fairness I met James too years ago and agree he was nice in person!

He gives me the ick now though, especially seeing his pattern of younger girlfriends and the way he acts.

Reactions: 5
Aw in fairness I met James too years ago and agree he was nice in person!

He gives me the ick now though, especially seeing his pattern of younger girlfriends and the way he acts.
Oh definitely. He also seems to have aged a hell of a lot.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.