Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had the absolute pleasure of spotting Emily wandering around Piccadilly Circus today, to my surprise she is definitely 5”7 at the most, I am 5ft 10 and she was quite a bit smaller than me it would seem 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Had the absolute pleasure of spotting Emily wandering around Piccadilly Circus today, to my surprise she is definitely 5”7 at the most, I am 5ft 10 and she was quite a bit smaller than me it would seem 😱😱😱😱
Confirms shes not with James then! Imagine not seeing your boyfriend for 8 months and then still not seeing him

Reactions: 18
F0008B06-922C-4109-B315-38D38BC18983.jpeg

Chris is still down in Cornwall. James probably went down to hang out with him and write songs. I’m guessing his girlfriend is still down there too. Mad how in a 6 bedroom house they couldn’t find room for Emily!

Reactions: 12
They probably met up for 1 day, slept together, then he left
I really doubt they've bumped uglies since Cornwall, if even then. They have zero chemistry, James seems depressed and Emily always gave off the impression of being unattracted to him?

What would she say to her Dad? oh just off to have a quick shag now with the man over a decade older than me, who you've seen give me the run around for a year. Don't wait up I'll get Mc.D's nuggets on the way home.

I would think her Dad is painfully aware that his daughter is being given the run around.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aurghh i am so confused. They must have seen eachother?? They was quiet for like 5 days last week..must have been then

Reactions: 1
Took this screenshot from her insta reels on the Maybelline mascara. It's she using some stupid filter, or she really has aged at 24!! Lol at just her forehead wrinkles and hair, she could be 55!!!
Did she not get gifted botox illegally in one of the lockdowns? Like what? How is that possible

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her Maybelline tiktok ad?
It really frustrating how she can’t just be transparent and show that she curled the duck out of her lashes before putting on the mascara, yet the way the video’s edited makes it look like the mascara was doing all the work. Ugh! You know when you start to get irritated by everything someone does.. yeah.. that..

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her Maybelline tiktok ad?
It really frustrating how she can’t just be transparent and show that she curled the duck out of her lashes before putting on the mascara, yet the way the video’s edited makes it look like the mascara was doing all the work. Ugh! You know when you start to get irritated by everything someone does.. yeah.. that..
Don't adverts have to declare things like that? If false lashes were used, or photoshop etc.

Unless it is hourglass, chanel or Charlotte Tilbury she won't be using it again unless it's for another ad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.