Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new video she says she used ‘a really good liquid conditioner’, when talking about the fairy liquid. Surely this is the dream lengths one? Lol she obviously isn’t getting paid to advertise it so doesn’t care to name it🤣

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over her using and recommending washing up liquid to use on your hair 😅 I used it to strip out a box dye that turned black and my hair was so dry afterwards!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she actually did. She won’t even cut more than an inch off her stupid boring hair so seems unlikely she’d be that adventurous (calling fairy liquid adventurous is really a testament to Emily in general)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she actually did. She won’t even cut more than an inch off her stupid boring hair so seems unlikely she’d be that adventurous (calling fairy liquid adventurous is really a testament to Emily in general)
She is insecure, and her hair is a huge security blanket to her. Long hair makes her feel pretty and feminine. I mean she likes what she likes, but she expects her àuidence to be as invested in her barnet, her cashmere pink wrap and lulu leggings as she is.

At this point I'd love to see her getting a cropped pixie wig, some fake tattoos and a fake nose ring. Just to try something different. maybe film a video fooling James, if he ever agrees to be on camera again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure she did this during lockdown 2 and filmed herself going to her hairdresser and telling them she had used fair liquid once? And he was like oh I can’t tell?

Reactions: 1
We didn’t see her use the fairy liquid. Ima come to the conclusion she didnt

Reactions: 11
I also saw her using the $ sign and literally sighed and decided not to watch the video purely for that reason! absolute wannabe, just be who you actually ARE Emily and stop trying to be something you're not!

Reactions: 9
I skimmed through the video and stopped on this- you can literally see where she has the filler in her lips - It’s so lumpy!
92F3C3EE-F34A-4A15-A359-36C6481C86AB.png

Reactions: 8
A8A803BA-103D-41B2-B35D-7984CAACDCEE.png
Was just on her fb live. Look at her arms!!! She’s lost so much weight I really hope she’s okay😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
View attachment 606263Was just on her fb live. Look at her arms!!! She’s lost so much weight I really hope she’s okay😢
I audibly gasped when I saw that image. It’s really really noticeable that she’s lost weight. Her face looks so gaunt and her arms. I really hope her mum and dad are trying to help her.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 606263Was just on her fb live. Look at her arms!!! She’s lost so much weight I really hope she’s okay😢
Oh wow, that’s so sad to see. I really hope that someone is trying to reach out to her behind the scenes. She’s very clearly unwell and it’d benefit her to come off social media for a while and work on getting better. I hope she realises this before it’s too late 🙁

Reactions: 9
She has serious Michael Jackson vibes in that picture. I do wonder if that’s why James keeps her around as he is obsessed with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has already been posted but her mum put this on her Instagram in February?? I really hope she is helping Emily behind the scenes
D58B41EE-DE3A-4A97-9844-69F3C33632FE.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.