Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is tiny. Having her shorts taken in and her mum saying the seamstress did a good job.... nooooooo I can’t believe it. She looks so ill

Reactions: 6

she pulls a face after she says everyone on the internet think she's lying about her height lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really struggled to watch that... another ex ED sufferer here. The lack of energy, how flat she is energy wise, saying she wasn’t making an effort with her appearance, brought all the old memories back. I remember being so fixated with my weight I wasn’t washing my hair or putting on makeup (this from a girl that wouldn’t leave the house without a full face prior).... just alarming and so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So us basically 😂
this cause I’ve never seen anyone comment it on your videos. I’m thought for a long time she reads here cause she always says things we mention that no one else does

get your tape measure out hun and then we’ll believe you

Reactions: 5
The trouble is, if she does read here (which is likely) all of our comments regarding her weight will be fuelling the ED. When youre deep in the illness, every comment about how tiny or unwell you look is all fuel to the fire sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought her ‘what I eat in a day’ video could be quite triggering for younger viewers. Impressionable viewers comparing how small she is to what she’s ‘eating’- making it seem like she would eat a whole pizza, cookies etc. Creating unrealistic standards!

Reactions: 9
A9580CA5-2EDB-492F-A3EA-884581E7AC40.png

She always says cryptic tit like this and ends up saying nothing (remember when she got emotional in a couple videos hinting she was leaving YouTube?!) but it truly wouldn’t surprise me if she had bought a house somewhere because a) she’s saved a load of money staying at her parents b) she can and c) a lot of influencers seem to be doing it atm and I’m sure “getting content” is a huge factor in it all

Reactions: 18
As usual it’ll be nothing, it’ll just be her wanting engagement

Reactions: 10
I know we all go on rants about Emily and none of us here particularly like her but I am so worried about her. Early last year we started to notice the amount of weight she had lost. It’s now getting to the point where her bones are starting to stick out etc. As someone that has an ed, I find it quite triggering although she is obviously not responsible for that. i still can’t believe her mum hasn’t clocked on?! She’s a professional in mental health how hasn’t she noticed? Or maybe she has but doesn’t know what to do. I really hope she’s okay! I also hope anyone on here that is struggling with an Ed or any other mental health issue is okay♥Sending lots of love xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know we all go on rants about Emily and none of us here particularly like her but I am so worried about her. Early last year we started to notice the amount of weight she had lost. It’s now getting to the point where her bones are starting to stick out etc. As someone that has an ed, I find it quite triggering although she is obviously not responsible for that. i still can’t believe her mum hasn’t clocked on?! She’s a professional in mental health how hasn’t she noticed? Or maybe she has but doesn’t know what to do. I really hope she’s okay! I also hope anyone on here that is struggling with an Ed or any other mental health issue is okay♥Sending lots of love xx
Sorry, but she is entirely responsible for triggering young girls. Her literal job is being an influencer and thus having an awareness that her posts and actions trigger people.

When she posts about Pandora it triggers people to buy Pandora.
When she posts about bleeping Dream Lengths it triggers people to buy L’Oréal hair care.
And when she posts about having to alter size 4 jeans to make them smaller, the fact as a fully grown adult she makes entire videos about fitting into kids clothing, and the fact she lies about her food consumption, it triggers people to want to lose weight and embark on a really unhealthy mentality that leads to lifelong battles that ultimately, stem from her influence.

So sorry to be horrifically blunt but she needs to stand up and take some bleeping accountability, as do the companies that are continuing to work with her currently and are fuelling the problem.

Yes, not everyone that watches her will be triggered to lose weight but in the same way companies pay her to advertise tat because a small percentage of people will go on to buy that product, guess what... some people will.

Reactions: 48
I do feel wrong having a go about someone who obviously has a problem BUT I think she is fully aware of what she is doing and that's what I have a problem with. I do hope she gets help as I wouldn't wish the worst on anyone.
Every single video is about weight or food in some way or another. She could have much more interesting and engaging content without even mentioning either if she put some effort into it.

Reactions: 19
Off current topic but honestly I just really can’t fathom how her and James are not in the same place 😅 if I hadn’t seen my boyfriend for 8+ months, we would be inseparable as soon as we were allowed to see each other, especially so if I was living with my parent and he had his own house in such a beautiful place as Cornwall!

I do think their relationship plays a huge part in her current downward trajectory with her health, both mental and physical, though.
As much as she likes to play this cool girl, laid back role, we‘be all seen and know how she acts and likes to be treated with and by her previous partners and this sure as hell aint it!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.