Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone have any thoughts on this girl? She constantly posts fake as fuck “gorgeous hun 🔥🔥🔥“ comments under EVERY influencer/blogger and their grannies insta posts trying to befriend them. It’s so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Omg. Look at this review from her and then the reply from TripAdvisor. She sounds like a right nasty piece of work. This makes me think even more than when she goes to a hotel she tries to swindle an upgrade in exchange for positive reviews. The hotel was so good in their reply.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Laur91

VIP Member
Cannot. Stand. Her! Probably my least fave actually. I just can’t stand seeing her fake ass comments pop up underneath everyone and their dog’s Instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Cannot. Stand. Her! Probably my least fave actually. I just can’t stand seeing her fake ass comments pop up underneath everyone and their dog’s Instagram posts.
SAME. Anytime I would go on an "influencer's" instagram page, her desperate comment would be at the top. She has become insufferable.

Reactions: 11

Lechat

VIP Member
Omg. Look at this review from her and then the reply from TripAdvisor. She sounds like a right nasty piece of work. This makes me think even more than when she goes to a hotel she tries to swindle an upgrade in exchange for positive reviews. The hotel was so good in their reply.
OMG that response is fucking gold! What a horrible little beggar she is. She threatens hotels with bad reviews unless they give her what she wants?? Very nasty indeed. She is so grabby and clearly expects to be treated better than everyone else. Total respect to the hotel for not putting up with her bullshit.

Reactions: 8

sk_dd

"obviously we came to the independent Japanese restaurant I've been coming to since birth"

What a weird way to word it. Couldn't she just say it's a local restaurant she loves rather than having to go extreme OTT...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lechat

VIP Member
Is Em actually that dense that she thinks that she believes the paps are hounding Meghan on a rural road in Victoria? It is glaringly obvious that Meghan has called the paps. I like that people are replying to Em's tweet saying "but didn't Meghan want privacy?" Haha.

haha exactly. The pure irony of Em saying the freedom looks good on Meghan whilst she’s smiling down a camera lens on a supposedly secluded walk. That is not freedom?! Quit the UK for privacy yet being photographed more than ever. Em is such a dumb fool arse licking.

I cannot imagine why, if she does have the money, that she doesn't just buy a property in the north and invest the rest in a business. It's clear from her view count that her channel is on its last legs yet she still shills cheap crap relentlessly. If she can afford to buy in London then she has a very tidy amount and this, combined with a genuine closeness to her family, should be enough to chose Leeds over London.
well this is the mystery with Em. She shills any old shit which suggests she’s desperate and she isn’t doing well yet says she’s buying a house. she has lied before so who knows, you can’t trust what she says. But I think there is definitely family money to fall back on. I agree she’d be better living in Leeds as well.

9A9CEC23-4E95-4434-9941-89FD7665F906.jpeg

I thought she had a cheek re tweeting this as well. Basically making out that self employed people are better than people who work to ‘build someone else’s dream’. I hate all this influencers are CEO bollocks. Im sorry you’re not a CEO when your pay masters are massive clothing and make up corporations telling you what to flog and what to write in exchange for money and a bit of commission. That makes you a freelance salesperson. The big corporations have all influencers under the thumb as they know the market is saturated with so many of them that they can have More and more control over the influencers content. Most of them don’t even post personal opinions anymore for fear of what the brands think! So what kind of CEO does that make an influencer when they don’t really have any control or say anymore?! Just utter BS.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
That vlog was all about stuff that shes read here!! How many times did she reiterate that she was taking the TUBE. The going on about being from Yorkshire. Showing us where she had her first job. No one gives a shit Em. Your gross consumption shows through in every single vlog. All you do is generate waste and encourage a disgusting amount of spending on unnecessary crap.

Ps: that jumper dress in your latest insta is not a bloody dress. It's a jumper. Most people dont leave the house with their arse hanging out.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Everything that Rondoodle and Le chat said.

Influencers keep going on about wellbeing and mental health yet they contribute a lot to women feeling inadequate. Their lifestyles are all gifted and free and most didn’t know about that until the new rules on declaring adverts and gifted items came in. It was only then it became clear how much was free from haircuts to beauty treatments to dinners to vouchers to spend in stores. Until then women were getting into debt trying to keep up or feeling like they hadn’t achieved enough as they weren’t able to afford everything influencers had. Now it’s clear that most of what they have isn’t earned it is gifted. And they hate that level of transparency as it shows that their lifestyles are a sham. If we all only had to pay mortgages/rent and household bills we would all have designer wardrobes and guess what some of us pay for everything and still manage that! There is no jealousy on our parts, we just want their to be transparency especially as they have a young audience.Young girls need to know that it is hard work that pays off and having a career is they way forward not getting on the internet and begging for stuff.
And like Le chat I would happily say all this to Tesco value Em’s face. I would happily say it on her Insta and Twitter but it would only be deleted or blocked or worse she would try and get me sacked. If she wants to engage in an adult conversation we are here. Freedom of speech is not one way, if they want to be able to call those of us who disagree or don’t compliment them names we have the right to call out the shady practises and lies they peddle.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Dont get me started on the constant affilate links / orange filters / inappropriate outfits for the weather.. she bloody loves herself.

Reactions: 6

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She always looks sloppy. Her clothes are always crumpled! Every time I watch one of her igtv things I get so much second hand embarrassment. Imagine pouting and rocking backwards and forwards like that by yourself 😂 And the grey boots with the brown dress and the coat half open. Good god what an appalling outfit!

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Finding it interesting that people with links to Em are suddenly commenting here. Why now? Has Em sent them here?

I know her in real life and there is another side to her which doesn’t come across on the account. Which is coming through loud and clear on tattle. She’s not able to show her real self as she is a massive grafter and always has been from a young age, so she’s at a stage in her life now where she‘s got shit loads of money compared to her peers. It comes across as crass and doesn't resonate with her audience. If she could make her stories more personal and show more of her true self on there (rather than a side account) she would bring back round all the people that first loved her account.
Why is she no longer able to show her "real" self? If she used to before, then what has suddenly changed? Oh wait, I know. Greed. She saw the money she could make in affiliate links so she chose that over being genuine. She shills everything and also sells her "favourite" clothes on Depop. She is disgusting.

It would be too late for me if she suddenly started being more "personal" again. She comes across as so obnoxious. She has been acting like a social climber for so long now that the chance to win me back is long gone.

I feel like this "yoyoyoo" account is Em. She has spoken before on Twitter about how she's "worked so hard" since being young, etc. I could be wrong but hmm.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
God she doesn’t half milk that she’s from the north/Yorkshire/Leeds. It’s unbearable and no one really cares, especially in London where people from all over the world come to live.
She comes over very immature. Won’t go on the tube. Has to take her mum to the doctors. Has a boyfriend and says they aren’t ready for marriages/kids but then is always going on about weddings and babies. Her brother seems to live with them in London which I find odd too.
Her brother probably lives with her as she can't afford the rent so they split it between them all. She is pathetic. She lives in London but Ubers all the time.

She has the ugliest and most tacky style I have seen.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
She posted her boyfriend on her stories and he actually looks like a child. Which reminds me, a few years ago, someone on her Youtube channel asked if he was her SON.

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
If I have to see that pic of her having 'fell over' on the beach one more time I'm gonna scream

Falling over doesn't suddenly make you relatable/funny/have a personality hun

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I noticed the ‘was meant to be going to China’ comments. More lies, she was also meant to go skiing and to LA! I wonder which destination will be added next?!

also keep an eye on her Em Shelly Shel account. It’s where she’s started to post more nonsense, like responding to these comments! The next story she posted was her eating a prawn cracker to show she eats takeways??! Unhinged.

View attachment 79319
She's a cunt.

Sorry but her post about China is so out of touch. How about say something about the poor people living there? She always has to make it about her.

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
The en-suite looked terrible. Wtf was going on with that awful early 90’s style sink and the plastic shower was shit. Nothing luxury about that. The icing on the cake was her storing all her toiletries right next to the toilet so close for all the germs to splash on them. She’s absolutely disgusting and is as dirty as she looks.

More lies from her...she was meant to be in China, wasn’t she also meant to be in LA and skiing too....?!? Her life is so dull that she’s taken to lying to make herself more interesting. How sad. Someone needs to have a word with her as she’s just embarrassing herself now.
She always pretends she was meant to be somewhere right at the time a distaste is happening. So full of shit.

The Menace

Can someone please show her how to apply fake tan properly. For someone that likes to flaunt herself she has such patchy tan.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
One of my main pet hates is her getting ubers everywhere when she lives in London and is prob 2 mins from a tube stop. And then sings her own praises on the rare occasion she opts for a cheaper mode of transport. What a way to show your viewers you have endless disposable cash. How must us poor peasants feel getting public transport everyday, usually to and from our 9-5 jobs??

Reactions: 5