Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
No she deleted them pretty much straight after but you can see that people have replied to her. No one has apologised for what they tweeted. It’s a shame I wasn’t quick enough to get a screenshot! 😫

She is so unprofessional, the amount of time she makes a fool of herself online and then deletes it is unbelievable. Also she had to go and find these tweets as no one @ her.
Yeah, she must have been looking through the hashtag.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She has a new video but I can't bring myself to watch it as her voice is so grating. It never was like that until she changed her accent.

She is horrible about her boyfriend on twitter. Think she is being funny but she seems cruel.
I have a confession to make, I’ve never watched her videos. IG stories are short and I get bored with her nonsense on there I can’t imagine what hell it would be to sit through 30 mins of that raspy voice and boring content.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
For someone who gets so much free hair are why does her hair always look so goddamn awful. I really wish she would PAY for someone good to sort that birds nest out. Seeing her hair has made me never ever want to use her hairdresser or any hair care she recommends.
Her hair always looks fried and never freshly cut.
It is her and Matt's anniversary today. I remember before she complained that he never gets her anything for it.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Why on earth does she comment from her second account like she's a different person? Does she have some kind of personality disorder? 😂. Can someone screenshot it as I don't use IG anymore

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Yes Skippy! Totally agree that two islands is not island hopping! She should have used the ferry or done a sailing trip really. But that would be too much effort for her.
I’ve never been on holiday and hired a driver or even considered it! When I visited kefalonia we hired a car ourselves which is what most people do or there are buses. No reason she couldn’t have used them.
There were no true travel tips in the vlog and she visited the obvious places like the underwater caves and walked around Sami and Fiscardo. Really underwhelming. Yet again she has ripped off another company. Feel sorry for Visit Greece wasting their money on her!
Why on earth would you have a driver in Greece? Seems like a bit much. Her travel vlogs are always so crap.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
This 100%.

And again, no one on here at least is directly messaging Em. On the Sussex's Instagram page, there are awful comments left about Meghan. Imagine she thinks she is on the same level as MM. Haha. Even when she was on that tv show about luxury planes, not many people were directly @-ing Em with critical tweets but she was still replying to them (then deleting it). She clearly looks for people talking about her.
So true! No one @ her as she’s irrelevant and no one knows who she is. She stays relevant by drawing attention to herself.

Em is trying to equate a few comments on here with the abuse MM gets
I think Em is deluded enough to believe she’s in the same category as MM.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
very odd to bundle the bedding on the floor!
She is odd. She’s doing it for the grid but as she’s always the budget end of the influencer scale she manages to make it look cheap and messy and has the carpet peaking through. There’s a reason I call her Tesco value Em.

Lechat

VIP Member
I think she does believe she looks good. To point, she’s tried to make a business out selling orange filters!! She looks so much better without them.